Japfest 2011 - Wsukun visits the UK's largest JDM orgy! Part 1

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
2 days ago held the annual Japanese cars festival aka Japfest. Any reasons not to attend the biggest car festival in Europe? You tell me. Anyway, Took an early train to Wiltshire and reach Castle Combe circuit around 9-ish. To my surprise, all sections were filled up with every JDM! And I thought I will be one of the early bird but boy was I wrong.

Below is my premature thread earlier. Some of you probably notice it.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...16-fxopen-by-dragtimesinfo-some-suprises.html

Kick it off, big numbers of midships had taken up the spaces.

Seen numbers of EKs but the no-finger fitments is an absolute show stealer.

Any cleaner del Sol present?

EF9 with MR5. Timeless combination

BNR32. 8 pots front, 6 pots rear. Reason? Big horses under the hood.

S14 Kouki

And you thought you have seen all the ST205s!

Vast amount of Supras attended the festival. So how to stay noticeable? Its either one. Go wild or make it clean with statement that's presentable.

This light blue FD really caught everyone's attention. Are you not?

Stig was present that day parking his Atom around some fellow companions.
So the question is, how light is fast?

On the Z cars section. And stock engine is a big plus for classic Z cars.

Shane Lynch and his S15. One day when I grow up wish to become a pop star and a pro drifter! No this is no coincidence or whatsoever.

Sagaris tucking one beast engine on the front.

Stunning Dragon Performance FD3S. And I thought cars and dragon don't go along well.
I will let you guys be the judges.

RX7 owners club had the best spot throughout the event. A good opportunity for me to snap nonetheless. RERider enjoy! :biggrin:

Some inspiration for Swift owners.

Sad sight to see this limited Pajero evo tucking on some outrageous rims. I have sat on one of these before. A real powerful 4WD machine.

More Pics here: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/your-shots/376301-japfest-2011-castle-combe-pt-1-a.html

Attachments

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice one wsukun..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i think that sagaris have japs heart in it maybe??? :biggrin:

care to explain wsukun?? :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought an evo 3 throttle body. The seller said that it would fit into wira 1.6 and same goes to Perdana sei.

Perdana sei is my car. Currently im using jasma 72mm throttle body which in the end have its sensor broken and i tried installing evo 3 throttle body but the timing/rpm went bursting everytime i start the car, and i'll quickly turn off the engine. And now i've cabut it back.

so... CAN REALLY EVO 3 TROTTLE BODY FITS PERDANA SEI STANDARD ENGINE?

if can, do i need some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience