Iswara 1.3M - 4G91 DOHC Injection Auto

scoty20

Known Member
Mar 31, 2007
Greetings!
I'm newbie in modification.I wanted to know about transplant and gearbox.

1.Izit legal to transplant Iswara 1.3M to 4G91?

Wanna ask u all,i want to convert my Iswara 1.3M to 4G91 Auto(No choice,I have to make it Auto) but as told by mech,the 4G91 gearbox won't fit in iswara without modification and even after mod to fit,it's not legal.So,do wira autobox will fit nicely in iswara and izit legal to do so?can i use back the 1.3M gearbox's pedals to fit in wira autobox minus the clutch pedal?

Thanks

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
hi scoty, u may try to ask half cut shop at MUN LEE at puchong look for ah weng or ah mun chai the phone number are 03-80600000,because i do my tranaplan at mun lee i now use 4G92 MIVEC DOHC use back 1.6 manual gear box fit nicely. any thing just message me zth..or e mail [email protected].

scoty20

Known Member
Mar 31, 2007
Hi Steven,thank u so much for ur suggestion.I've pm u,pls check.
My question now is,which auto gearbox will fit legaly&nicely in Iswara and good to be paired with 4G91?

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
hi think u can use back the half cut gear box. if i not mistake la
1 more think if modified the gear box mounting should be nice ask ur mechanic to do it nice nice.

wira putih

Aug 20, 2007
hello, if i not mistaken, iswara engine use engine mounting at the middle bottom crossmember, and for wira's, gearbox mounting at that area, so, for iswara, u have to find 4G91 auto carburator engine type fist that will fit easily to ur iswara, then moded it to injection, that the way...

just my 2 cents

scoty20

Known Member
Mar 31, 2007
My mech told me that the injection 4G91 can be fitted but he told me that the gearbox won't fit.If find carb 4G91 and make it injection,later need lotsa $$$ bro..:bawling:

steven; Isit will pass JPJ if the mounting/welding did nicely?That's the trick?Can u help me ask the mech u mentioned if he can settle everything for my iswara and make it legal on road?

1.Transplant engine
2.Find a 4 Speed or 5 Speed auto gearbox that will be nice to pair with 4G91 and install it
3.Settle documents and make it legal

Ask you mech the total cost.Best price larr..:smokin:

I've pm u my contact,hope u can help me out as i'm too noob.:banghead:

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
My mech told me that the injection 4G91 can be fitted but he told me that the gearbox won't fit.If find carb 4G91 and make it injection,later need lotsa $$$ bro..

steven; Isit will pass JPJ if the mounting/welding did nicely?That's the trick?Can u help me ask the mech u mentioned if he can settle everything for my iswara and make it legal on road?

1.Transplant engine
2.Find a 4 Speed or 5 Speed auto gearbox that will be nice to pair with 4G91 and install it
3.Settle documents and make it legal

Ask you mech the total cost.Best price larr..

I've pm u my contact,hope u can help me out as i'm too noob.

hi scoty, 1st u do the tranplant at where. i just call up mech he say no problem with the mounting just need to modified the mounting a bit.

2.mitsubishi gear box only avaible in 4 speed only
3.the half cut shop will settle all the document for u, including inspection,runner and custom paper.

04-04-2009 9.25am

scoty20

Known Member
Mar 31, 2007
Hi steven,

Thanks for calling me this morning.

Btw,i got a question here.Some told me that the runner will do the endorsement and everything to get the document to get the car on road but if i sangkut with JPJ block,they'll ask me to go puspakom again and the inspection will fail?

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
hi scoty, is steven, after u done all the documentation please keep a full copy of tat document in ur car so if block also u can show to jpj guys. is better ur car look like as ori as u can,dun do any modified too much. like yesterday midnight got police block.nothing happen to me beacause my car look like ori and the exhuast pipe also diam diam abit. if u see police better let them pass u ok.
u will very very selamat. normally if fail in puspakom will be the brake system only.
got 1 friend he fail brake,undercarriage,lamp and tires.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

after the success of succeeded the Honda Quint as the hatchback derivative of the Civic

Ten Best list the Acura RSX but comes with issue
paint issue

The Integra Type-R was named the "best front-wheel-drive drivers car ever" by Evo Magazine

one of my client...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience