Isotta sport steering wheel

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
saw this Isotta brand steering wheel while sniffing around in eneos one utama the other day

loosely based on the momo race, its retailing for less than 300 bucks

just want to ask if its a good buy...

what do you guys think?

cheers

Craazy

Mar 4, 2005
It aint that bad. Personally using on my car. Looks like momo race. Just the stitchings abit rough. Got mine for 260. Ori Isotta la. Not celup. Pretty happy with it. Grip of the wheel is much better than other fake momos and victor stuff.

after ori MOMO and SPARCO, i'd go with the Isotta.

rayracer

Nov 11, 2004
CHERAS,TMN CONNAUGHT
NIL
Originally posted by Craazy@Mar 6 2005, 18:24
It aint that bad. Personally using on my car. Looks like momo race. Just the stitchings abit rough. Got mine for 260. Ori Isotta la. Not celup. Pretty happy with it. Grip of the wheel is much better than other fake momos and victor stuff.

after ori MOMO and SPARCO, i'd go with the Isotta.
FRIEND!
i just new buy a isotta, but why u look rm260?
i buy will boss kit RM 198 IN sungai wang upstair GC MOTORSPORT
why? ur pattern look like wat?

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
just ... dun gofor imitation .
at least those branded stuff got a standard to bend or absorb the impact from the body .
i knoe one friend to changed to wooden steering on his wira ... damn hurting last tiem when he hit the brake and hit the divider ...

Craazy

Mar 4, 2005
GC Isotta is same as those in brothers selling for 100 bucks. No joke. Even a brand like Isotta got real and fake.

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
I'm lost.....

but then again, this is eneos, and the fakes they sell there, are visually discernible as fakes....hahaha

how?

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
hey THTEH86, u sure gc one is fake?
i tot the isotta selling in eneos are supplied by GC motorsports?

sarakun,
anyway, fake or not, isotta just a taiwan branded steering and the steering are wrap in PVC. After use couple of yrs sure tear like flowers blooming. :lol:

go get those 2nd hand momo or sparco lar. there are many in kedai potong wat.
many looks like new and cost less than RM300. At least those are original and proven stuff. Or else just stick to the ori oem steering lar. I personally think the ori oem steering will last much longer than those taiwan steering or those fake momos, sparco etc etc.

better invest on good stuff when the parts are u got contact all the time. like steering, gearknob, seat, and pedals. last time i buy all sorts of this crap accessories that cost less than RM50 one, and at the end all doesn't last more than 6 months one. then have to fork out more money to replace those crap.
now i change all those crap to branded one, like momo steering, sparco gearknob, and lonza pedals. and very happy using it. cuz it last.

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
okayz.....xcheong made up my mind...

cheers

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
Originally posted by xcheong@Mar 8 2005, 15:50
hey THTEH86, u sure gc one is fake?
i tot the isotta selling in eneos are supplied by GC motorsports?

sarakun,
anyway, fake or not, isotta just a taiwan branded steering and the steering are wrap in PVC. After use couple of yrs sure tear like flowers blooming. :lol:

go get those 2nd hand momo or sparco lar. there are many in kedai potong wat.
many looks like new and cost less than RM300. At least those are original and proven stuff. Or else just stick to the ori oem steering lar. I personally think the ori oem steering will last much longer than those taiwan steering or those fake momos, sparco etc etc.

better invest on good stuff when the parts are u got contact all the time. like steering, gearknob, seat, and pedals. last time i buy all sorts of this crap accessories that cost less than RM50 one, and at the end all doesn't last more than 6 months one. then have to fork out more money to replace those crap.
now i change all those crap to branded one, like momo steering, sparco gearknob, and lonza pedals. and very happy using it. cuz it last.
GC from JB selling original stuffs but not from Sg Wang. I mean those displays, most of the ppl kena con there. But some never

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
i see i see.
thanx for the info man.
i'll look out for that.

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by saru-kun@Mar 8 2005, 17:50
okayz.....xcheong made up my mind...

cheers
dun worry bro, u sure will found one used momo or sparco or nardi that u like one.
slowly wait.
i've been waiting 6 months for it.

btw, do u want any very good condition used MOMO RACE steering? it comes wif quick release boss kit. no tear or big scratch or watever. comes wif ori ring and horn. my fren selling lar, but dunno how much he wanna sell. pm me lar if u intrested.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys I'm new here but over the last 6 months of reading through this forum I have learnt alot of valuable stuff. So first off - Thanks! :)
Secondly...

I have a 96 Lancer which is a FWD chassis. I recently converted from a 1.5 to the 2nd gen (CM5A) 4g93t GSR engine.
The problem is that I need it setup for FWD. I have a Non turbo 4g93 gearbox (f5m421) which I was told would suit my setup. The gearbox bolts up fine but I cannot fit the 4g93t (pretty sure that's what it is) flywheel in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience