Is ZTH the 'English only' forum..??

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

now can toking/typing any language as we like edy...?? Since when..??

No more "Strictly English Only"...??

pls enlighten me...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
See if got people reply or not :rolleyes: I know at least admin will reply :rofl:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005

now can toking/typing any language as we like edy...?? Since when..??

No more "Strictly English Only"...??

pls enlighten me...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

hi Jin,

yes,zth is a english forum but sometimes our forumers' posts mixed with some malay/mandarin/cantonese/hokkien/tamil to make their stories more interesting.fyi,any threads other than english will be deleted & we will appreciate if anyone of you could report any thread/post using other language than english in zth.

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
Use manlish lerr...Malaysian + English...This is what i read all the time in this ZTH...harmonious woohh!! hahahaha~:rofl:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Already use to speak/type in +canto+mandarin+hokkien+english+malay ..Haiz.. then "lor/lah/ler/wor" < is this acceptable ?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hi Jin,

yes,zth is a english forum but sometimes our forumers' posts mixed with some malay/mandarin/cantonese/hokkien/tamil to make their stories more interesting.fyi,any threads other than english will be deleted & we will appreciate if anyone of you could report any thread/post using other language than english in zth.
i'm glad u says that bro....:adore::adore::adore::adore:

coz i tot now can post any language edy... u know la.. so long didn't log in, tot change rules ma...:smokin: saw 1 Mod using their very own language than tamil, chinese or english... with lotsa short form, just like MSN... at 1st, i dunno he is the MOd, coz he didn't stated... after that only get to know... if using with mixed, i can understand la... but now is straight away... how to understand...

hope u dun mind, coz i'm not pointed at u... u is my taikor & i'll respect u always...:adore::adore::adore:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
hi jin,

ya,i noticed it's been awhile u never log in.the rules remain the same & it applied on everyone here.btw,we should respect everyone here in the 1st place no matter what car they drive or who they are,i believe you r not "judge the book by the cover" kinda person". :wink:

fyi,those threads with "their very own language than tamil, chinese or english... with lotsa short form" are mostly a chatting form of thread.we will "advise" them with a "friendly reminder" whenever we found any of these thread or report post/thread but it's not as strict as marketplace section (ppl need a very firm & solid information when it comes to trading).

thanks & enjoy your stay here :burnout:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hi jin,

ya,i noticed it's been awhile u never log in.the rules remain the same & it applied on everyone here.btw,we should respect everyone here in the 1st place no matter what car they drive or who they are,i believe you r not "judge the book by the cover" kinda person". :wink:

fyi,those threads with "their very own language than tamil, chinese or english... with lotsa short form" are mostly a chatting form of thread.we will "advise" them with a "friendly reminder" whenever we found any of these thread or report post/thread but it's not as strict as marketplace section (ppl need a very firm & solid information when it comes to trading).

thanks & enjoy your stay here :burnout:
yo bro, get it liao, so... this thread can b closed or deleted...:adore::adore::adore:
sorry for building some burden to Taikor 5115....:adore::adore::adore:
thanks....:adore::adore::adore:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
you are welcome Jin,enjoy ur stay here!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We all know what the new Lancia Stratos has to live up to and we’ve all seen the shots but deep down inside you just had to see it whipped around a track before you can actually sleep well at night and now there’s a short video roll of the car going around a track.

The video itself is narrated by Michael Stoschek, albeit in German, the German...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience