IS-F conversion!!!!!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
There's a convert white one owned by one of the big 'supplier' of spare parts in k.l and also a genuine pearl white IS-F BK* 6** and a black one R* **.

For the conversion, whole car with genuine body parts will cost RM30K+....should be easy i guess. There's a Blue IS-F color convert in J.B.
no offence to anyone but i think it could well be the one you mentioned. the car is probably still a work in progress thing. but it does look good and real if not for the wheels and bluish headlights.

i'd love to the one in JB when i visit next

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
no offence to anyone but i think it could well be the one you mentioned. the car is probably still a work in progress thing. but it does look good and real if not for the wheels and bluish headlights.

i'd love to the one in JB when i visit next
hahahaha, there is also 1 blue in Naza automall.........dont' know if sold yet, but 2 weeks ago i was there and 1 dude was testing it.

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
as in a converted IS-F in Naza?
Nope it's an genuine IS-F. U can find it on mudah.my too. The last time i called them up about the car was in Sept10 last year RM480K. Guess it's not easy selling the IS-F.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

One does not simply deceive others in having a more expensive or powerful car...:banghead:

So far I only seen one for sale in Naza. Black. Cost RM200K+

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
200K Thats cheap considering an original IS-F
Guessing is a Recond. But it was no longer there after my 2nd visit...sold. Really very tempting and attractive price to those who can afford..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some action shots from todays qualifying session of the Malaysian round of the 2010 Japan Super GT race series. Being the only round to take place out of Japan, the race also has to deal with the relentless heat that the Sepang International Circuit is known for, and today was no different...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience