Interesting post by Kenny Sia~~Funny

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
hahaha..nice :D
well to be frankly speaking..sometimes boys reject gals as well...but i believed there are very less percentage tat a guy will go n tell his frens bout it..not to offence female rite here...female were created to be more talkactive than male..i even saw an article which was so true bout female n male dialogue...i forget if it was at zth or email..

it said
If a gal go to a hairdressing saloon to cut/trim/dye/wateva her hair and she meet her fren inside..
conversation wil be like :
Gal : Hey how are u? u're here to make a new look agian don't ya?
Fren : yaya..don't u think my hairstyle not really suit my face? (by flipping/designing/wateva her hair), will it look better ? like tis? like tat ?

If same situation goes to male..
it wil be like tis :
Male : Hey bro sup? having your haircut?
Fren : Fine fine, ya,u ?
Male : Same...
--END--

to me both side who make the first move is normal..but maybe somehow if a gal go n approach a boy and ask for name/hp number/wateva...the guy wil like.. "i think the gal fall in love wit me". LOL..

if a guy approach a gal, it is common and yes it is...

afterall, is all about a person characteristic..:smokin:

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
i wish ALL pretty, nice n single girls read more KennySia ROFL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

its very correct, almost all the time if gal makes the first move, the guy will always perasan that she already want him straightaway, when in fact the girl might just be gauging his personality n testing friendship first to evaluate b4 being serious.

i know. im one of em LOL! that shud give u the idea of how many girls have ever made first move against me b4...

uh..

like, never.. yet :biggrin: I STILL BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! :mad:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
MUAHAHAHHAA...
i do agree wit it..cause i as a male also like tat one lo...if gal approach me a, sure perasaan kao kao one..LOL..
of course if further to more than friendship, it takes time for judging and everything..
but hor...aiya not good to say at public...might offence certain people:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all, i stumbled this website where it says exhaust wrap is more efficient than ceramic coating claiming exhaust wrap gives up tp 60% reduction of under bonnet temp while ceramic is around 40%.

check this out, the website looks reputable:

Ceramic exhaust coatings and exhaust wraps
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience