Interesting local Supra (Super GT style)

corollagtouring

Oct 8, 2005
Hi bro,

For such superb detailed car.... why dont you sell it on ebay motors to international market.... price there can be unpredictable.... maybe the car will found someone whom truly appreciate it.

i have a friend in US bought a classic car via ebay from an owner in Germany without touching the car, just looking at pics

this supra on ebay fetch 39k usd at this moment. I think yours should found a good owner soon... maybe Hulk Hogan... he's a big fan of this model eh?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars...ddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230251051912&

good luck bro...

sbirdz

Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
hahhahaa... aiyoo... big bro blackie, mind if i ask you... are those fireman to rescue fire.. or... HAHHAHA!! terbalik ones..:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maz87

Nov 27, 2006
Hahaha.. Sbirds i know u admire Supra for long time edi, So well i think now is the chances for u to grap it la.... fast fast.... Then go TT tat time Standby 1 special parking for u, dun worried atlesat 2 parking spaces for giving u...If who come and parking i will hentam him...hahahahaha

mindysy

KL-setapak
mindysy.multiply.com
sbird ...macam ur cat taking gun.. bang bang bang

anyway i love supra ,my dream car... Toyota moving forward...

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
Nice car, really wanna sell ka! Not sayang meh! I got got one car like that sure keep it forever! Toyota rocks!

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
Hi bro,

For such superb detailed car.... why dont you sell it on ebay motors to international market.... price there can be unpredictable.... maybe the car will found someone whom truly appreciate it.

i have a friend in US bought a classic car via ebay from an owner in Germany without touching the car, just looking at pics

this supra on ebay fetch 39k usd at this moment. I think yours should found a good owner soon... maybe Hulk Hogan... he's a big fan of this model eh?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars...ddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230251051912&

good luck bro...
Buy that car la! Cun gila siol! Buy only!

TEAMADVAN

Apr 29, 2005
Nice car, really wanna sell ka! Not sayang meh! I got got one car like that sure keep it forever! Toyota rocks!
sayang of cos....heart broken into pieces...
but no choise...price can be nego...
even can be much much lower with some parts taken out but the look still remain the same...

frecoz

Sep 10, 2006
www.tagged.com
only can watch and said fuiiiyyoohh.. never expect to own this make-people-pee-inside-pant beast!!!! mayb i hit jackpot oneday i will buy this one.. haha:adore: :adore:

7Heaven

May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
haha nvm la, even kena wet also wont "sok sui" one hehehe....
dun angry ya, just kidding only.....

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
hahaha...oit
since when i organize TT meh...
it was guru besar that time...or netmatrix...

on second thought...if organize TT then it starts to rain...hmmm...
then we do it at Africa...hahahaah...soo the people with "Musim kemarau" can get the benefits of the rain... hahahah... can a can a...???

Hi Guys,
Well, I'm modifying my polo, its an X reg (2000 model) very nice car, blue coloured and a 1.4 ltr. Its a very quick car. I've decided to get tinted windows, alloys, exhaust, sound system. Get the car lowered and debadge it. What exhaust would be best? I want something on the low price side but which sounds brill!