Intercooler stolen ...

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Today, I was already planning to take my car to a workshop as it's been lying there for quite awhile already. Been really busy and waiting for my cash to come in ...

See see come back from work ... intercooler got stolen ...

I'm actually quite happy because been trying to get rid of it for ages ... :lol:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
wahh.. desperate fellas aa..

prolly its the weather lah.. the guys were too hot, need an intercooler to cool them off.. :lol:

mm.. sorry bout whut happened.. but u seem happy...? :blink: :P

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by Temujin@Jan 28 2005, 19:08
wahh.. desperate fellas aa..

prolly its the weather lah.. the guys were too hot, need an intercooler to cool them off.. :lol:

mm.. sorry bout whut happened.. but u seem happy...? :blink: :P
if they were to use my intercooler to cool themselves off ... better than fridge cause it's quite big ... I think it's somewhat around 2 1/2 feet by 2 feet ...

It's more like mixed emotions ... I'm not too happy that someone tried to steal my car (I noticed some changes here and there) ... and they even made a lil dent too to struggle to take out the intercooler! :angry:

Yet I'm also abit relieved that I need not take the hassle of keeping it and trying to sell it ...

Sigh, thieves nowadays ... so desperate ... everything also wanna steal lar ...

NiJ

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2004
Visit site
with an intercooler mounted like that ure asking them to steal it d00d...... :lol:
anyway sorry 2 hear about ur experience...... i had thieves break off something
in my keyhole...... so i had to relocate it to the passsenger side or change
all the keys.... something i dont wanna do....... damn theives..... :angry:

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
boy, that is one kurang ajar intercooler! :o :lol:

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by NiJ@Jan 28 2005, 20:01
with an intercooler mounted like that ure asking them to steal it d00d...... :lol:
anyway sorry 2 hear about ur experience...... i had thieves break off something
in my keyhole...... so i had to relocate it to the passsenger side or change
all the keys.... something i dont wanna do....... damn theives..... :angry:
malice & NIJ : well you have a point there ... then again, the bolts were welded on! Oh well ... sigh ... then the following events of today also not good ... today's really not my day ...

bullet_nos : wah ... never knew intercooler can be kurang ajar ... :lol:

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by L2TurboFool@Jan 29 2005, 02:09
haihz...no good thieves...can fit a nice chair up their assholes..coz they are THAT of a big assholes
tell me about it ... they tried to steal the entire car actually as I noticed the car moved abit but being that 2 tyres were on a foot hill so ...

What pisses me off more is the dent they actually made just in order to steal my intercooler ... :angry:

malice

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
www.keiconcept.net
fxxking thieves very daring nowadays...even i parked my car within my visibility still they attempt to break in my car. Lucking nothing happen only the door handle spring has been took off.

EvolutionV7

Known Member
Nov 28, 2004
Johor Bahru
zerotohundred.com
Nowdays thief are very daring..... :(

Yesterday night when i was at PUB drinking with my friend on his bachelor night...
I was out of ciggarrate and was thinking of going to take a packet from my car.

i saw my friend's car that parked beside me...his RIM & Tyres was missing....the whole car was jacked up. :o

I got more shiok went i try to walk over to my friends car and saw that 3 bastards are trying to open up my brembo calipers from my car. :angry:

My car was being jacked up and the rims were missing too.... :(

After i saw them and they didn't notice me...i quickly call up my friends to come down.

My friends arrive after they manage to open one of the calipers and we fucked them upside down.

Unfortunetly we didn't notice there were 1 more bastard waitting in the car.
The guy run away with the SGTI (plat no. JHC8985).
After we report to the police...we only get to know that SGTI was a stolen car.

Sakit hati.....today my friend BIG day...and i m driving a car that with out brembo calipers.

jethrel

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by EvolutionV7@Jan 29 2005, 17:24
Nowdays thief are very daring..... :(

Yesterday night when i was at PUB drinking with my friend on his bachelor night...
I was out of ciggarrate and was thinking of going to take a packet from my car.

i saw my friend's car that parked beside me...his RIM & Tyres was missing....the whole car was jacked up. :o

I got more shiok went i try to walk over to my friends car and saw that 3 bastards are trying to open up my brembo calipers from my car. :angry:

My car was being jacked up and the rims were missing too.... :(

After i saw them and they didn't notice me...i quickly call up my friends to come down.

My friends arrive after they manage to open one of the calipers and we fucked them upside down.

Unfortunetly we didn't notice there were 1 more bastard waitting in the car.
The guy run away with the SGTI (plat no. JHC8985).
After we report to the police...we only get to know that SGTI was a stolen car.

Sakit hati.....today my friend BIG day...and i m driving a car that with out brembo calipers.
really sorry to hear that bro ....

where was this bro? I'm getting scared too as I plan to get new rims and hopefully my nut lock would be sufficient to give these damn thieves a hard time ... yet still afraid .. :(

ill keep a look out for that car and if i do see them ... ill pm you or you can pm me your hp number ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nasim Sdn Bhd, the official distributor of the Peugeot brand in Malaysia, has launched a Peugeot Blue Box in Seremban.

<!--more-->The Peugeot Blue Box Seremban is part of Nasim’s plan to rapidly expand its network in the country, particularly to markets that are currently underserved.

“We have begun the second phase of our network expansion exercise and with Peugeot Blue Box...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience