Inside Lamp and add relay in starter connection

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
To All electronics and electrical maniac,

1) Inside lamp...(above ur head, the one people always change to white or blue bright light)...when we closed the door, the light dim slowly...they said used a relay...
i) which relay? is it the four leg relay
ii) how's the connection

2) Add relay to ur starter wiring connection. to add more power and if u turn on ur car jsut a slight turn only will start the car...
i) which relay? is it the four leg relay
ii) how's the connection

Please help mee....

TQ

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
yup...for example....
if u change the head light bulb....let say to 1100/90W...for sure u got to add relay to burst support the grightness....

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Probably can use a capacitor to do the light inside the cabin.

What a capacitor does is store the energy and disperse it out when there is no input, depending how your circuit is build, just like a mini battery if you want to put it that way.

When the energy inside the capacitor runs out, it slowly dims out.

Just a thougt.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Go to any mechanice or those who do car wiring and they have ready made relay which cost only rm20++ plus installation...cheap cheap...no need to DIY.. but wan to DIY also can..... :D

chinozie

Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Originally posted by SagaVR4-4g63t@Jul 23 2004, 02:41 PM
yes, that's what I am using. An extra relay for the starter. It solve the problem with multiple times cranking the engine.
dude...i've done the starter with relayconnection which faster to start the car,in my older car...I just to make sure the connection of the wiring...
they have 4 legs right , if possible can u try and trace which leg is which....power, ground and bla blaa....

TQ

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by evo3@Jul 23 2004, 02:44 PM
Go to any mechanice or those who do car wiring and they have ready made relay which cost only rm20++ plus installation...cheap cheap...no need to DIY.. but wan to DIY also can..... :D
when go there, what i have to request to?? a starter delay??

I

Indecided

Originally posted by ksgoh+Jul 24 2004, 04:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ksgoh @ Jul 24 2004, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-evo3@Jul 23 2004, 02:44 PM
when go there, what i have to request to?? a starter delay?? [/b][/quote]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

STARTER RELAY bro... not delay

friggles

Feb 10, 2005
Kuching, Sarawa
Hello, im new here...i hope you guys can help me out.

I've been thinking about doing the same to the lamp in my car(wira 1.3) and recently added some lightbulbs at the legroom for the front and backseats so that when any door is opened, the lights would light up the legroom.

I used four 3W 12V wedge light bulb connected parallely and it's triggered by a 5 pin relay. So let's say now i would like to add a capasitor to the circuit to make it dim down slowly after the doors are closed, what kind should i use?

Because very malu go to electronic shop and dunno what to buy. Can anyone out there calculate for me what type of capasitor i need. Like how many uF and what voltage ones?

Thanks! :)

delphinium

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
Visit site
sounds nice DIY u've got there. can post some circuit diagrams anot?

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
Originally posted by SagaVR4-4g63t@Jul 23 2004, 14:41
yes, that's what I am using. An extra relay for the starter. It solve the problem with multiple times cranking the engine.
yeah.. i used this too.. ready made wiring + relay.. can buy from sparepart shop.. rm20++ complete with wiring diagram as well.. can DIY.. but mine install by mechanic.. a bit malas laa :D

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
Originally posted by ayell+Feb 15 2005, 18:02 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ayell @ Feb 15 2005, 18:02 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SagaVR4-4g63t@Jul 23 2004, 14:41
yeah.. i used this too.. ready made wiring + relay.. can buy from sparepart shop.. rm20++ complete with wiring diagram as well.. can DIY.. but mine install by mechanic.. a bit malas laa :D [/b][/quote]
got such thing? wat is it called?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The injection of fun and spirited driving back into the Toyota brand is going well and strong as Toyota will be unveiling a new convertible sports hybrid concept at the Nurburgring 24 Hours. Although first displayed at the 2010 Tokyo Auto Salon, the concept, co-developed with Gazoo Racing, has been updated and will be introduced once again as the GRMN Hybrid Concept II.

Power will come from a petrol V6...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience