If you would Handle The Government ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bryan2727

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
wat would u guys do if u were the government?

first of all, no trash talk, be democratic, n speak wisely...these can be a sensitive subject, but these can be our future...

The government is nothing without the people. If the government is not good enought , thers no one else to blame , but urself, bcz u cast the vote to them..

bryan2727

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
this a democratic country, we suppose to be allowed to speak freely...

why r we afraid off ? if u r doing the rite thing, walking under the sun...thers nothing to be afraid off...if the government called themselve a democratic , transparent , and a up right body...then why do we need to be afraid off ?

i lived in JB, my dad is a MP ... for our current government.. n trust me, its not a nice place to be in...i now lived in the UK...

i dun choose to be here, but i feel that my talent n resources in life are way to valueble to be limited in that country..

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
our current government political stand is...........trying hard to be transparent & democratic; but in doing that, they're hiding lots of things and sweeping lots of problems down their own carpet.
I for one wouldn't comment on how I'll rule a country and stuffs........cos I know that I can't rule even my ownself...
As long as I'm living in a peaceful and growing country country than I'm fine!

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Firstly there would be no biasness and if you earn a place in society, it will be because of your efforts and not because it is a priviledge.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
sometimes I pity the government also.......
To take away what was previously given was the worst thing anyone could do and faces the most critism.
The bias in rights and privileage had been there all this while....so what do u think would happen if suddenly 1 day the government decides to say everyone is equal. I would predict a major chaos.
Even when the government says that they no longer wanted to subsidise oils....look how big is the impacts and critism?
Like when I always hear ppl complaining that road tax is expensive lar or insurance is expensive lar or fuel is expensive lar.....the first comment that I had would always be..."Can you afford it??"..or "Can you afford the class of cars u're driving now"... Basically it's as expected; If you can't afford to drive a sports car that drinks fuel like mad; than dun!
I found that lots of M'sians.....or maybe its the Asian mindset that's scared of changes..
Everytime in a forum or talk; you'll probably notice that it's usually the foreigners..... "red hair" ppl that voiced out their comments. Asians usually just keep their mouth shut and complain when everything is finalized.
This is only a generalisation; whereby Asian thinkings are more conservative and not that adaptive to changes.
Same said to our government!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Fascist state, ruled with an iron fist. And things will get really ugly for certain people who annoy me.

Just kidding.

I'll have a state where NO ONE is above the law and order is enforced diligently instead of allowed to rot. Lackadaisical attitude and an environment where mediocrity is encouraged will be erradicated. And society will be based on meritocracy.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
b00n said:
sometimes I pity the government also.......
To take away what was previously given was the worst thing anyone could do and faces the most critism.
The bias in rights and privileage had been there all this while....so what do u think would happen if suddenly 1 day the government decides to say everyone is equal. I would predict a major chaos.
You have a valid point here an in fact, I see the same thing happening which is probably why nothing has changed. So don't remove anything then, extend priviledges to the rest instead. The only reason you don't see minority groups rioting and pillaging is because they are willing to work harder inspite of this. It has a lot to do with attitude.

b00n said:
Even when the government says that they no longer wanted to subsidise oils....look how big is the impacts and critism?
Like when I always hear ppl complaining that road tax is expensive lar or insurance is expensive lar or fuel is expensive lar.....the first comment that I had would always be..."Can you afford it??"..or "Can you afford the class of cars u're driving now"... Basically it's as expected; If you can't afford to drive a sports car that drinks fuel like mad; than dun!
I found that lots of M'sians.....or maybe its the Asian mindset that's scared of changes..
Everytime in a forum or talk; you'll probably notice that it's usually the foreigners..... "red hair" ppl that voiced out their comments. Asians usually just keep their mouth shut and complain when everything is finalized.
This is only a generalisation; whereby Asian thinkings are more conservative and not that adaptive to changes.
Same said to our government!
It's not just about change, it's change for the worse that we cannot accept. I'm sure no one will complain if it's change for the better. We can't help if the world economical climate takes a turn for the worst, no doubt. When it does however it would be nice to see efforts made towards softening the impact on all citizens instead of building worthless structures and funding publicity stunts. It's all part of a bigger picture.

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
with that much moolah, instead of spending it overseas on some useless sports facilty when there are enough around here
upgrade the current ones, get better equipment, promote sports n healthy lifestyle...haha
UPGRADE THE DAMN ROADS!
impose rules that heavy vehicles cannot use the fast lane at all, with a fine of rm1000
shut down rempit racing, 1 sebat for each racer caught
stricter laws n punishment, rapist must get public punishment! or 30 years jail term with 5 sebats after each meal, so thats like 15 sebat a day until 10 years have passed, then 3 sebat, then 2 sebat until 30 years are up....muahaha
rapist should suffer
erm, better transport system?
better INTERNET CONNECTION! FUCK STREAMYX!
better uninterrupted power supply, water supply....etc and the list goes on n on n on

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
first thing i would do is implement the hudud law. That would be cool. I wanna see how many heads and limbs i can collect in the first month

bryan2727

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
well.. to be honest..hudud law , may work...if u n me were living with the dinosaurs....look at us...is the 22nd century. Even my malay cousins say its rubbish..

boon : nice one there...i can see that ur a idealistic person. If there's people like u around, Malaysia would definitely be well someday.

well, being the government is a tough choice, there many things to be taken to consideration. i think for the people of Malaysia, those that are not given special privileage, r the wealthier people... bcz being suppress isnt a bad thing. its makes a person smarter n a better survivor : Basic Instinct

N yes, i totally agree about the big car , n affordable thingy. If u dun hav a big D*ck , dun buy a larger Condom..

bryan2727

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
this are my top 5 people that i do not trust most in MY

1st - Politician
2nd- Policemen
3rd- Lawmakers
4th- Direct salesmen
5th- Workshop that i never been before

b4 i came to UK , i was robbed in Chow Kit road in KL. Its really F*ck up. After i got robbed , i went bac to my hotel, the hotel people juz like...nothing has happen...later i found out, that is a real messy place...

n then i ask , why isnt the police are out there doing they're job.. instead of stoppping us youngsters that like cars ?

we are juz normal civilians, that work monday to friday...n on the weekend , we juz wanna have some fun with our cars ? yeah~ maybe is for the safety for the road...but wat about those isolated incident , that racers are caught racing on a empty road ? those that are not used ? Like in JB (Gelang Patah) ?

I think the police enforcement should do the right thing , instead of stopping us, but not giving us ticket, but by asking would we like to "Pay As You Go" / "Kopi" or juz " Berapa u kasih"

bryan2727

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
and first n foremost....some policemen..juz give u a ticket without even anilizing the situation? some r juz playing cocky? why should they be given such superiority over the people?

i am not saying all policemen in MY are like tat, but most of them like to play cocky n "whos the Boss thing"

In the eye of the law, we pay tax , we pay insurance company , n we r the citizens..not people that u can push around n take for granted, we have rights...

In anywher around the world tat are ruled by demoratic party , law enforecement will be sued for doing such cocky behaviour...that is why in the US ....they have the CIA, FBI , n other government n private enforement..so that they can check on each other. To make sure flaws will not occur.

well, maybe not in MY , but if we do not have such body , then the government should change certain policy.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
bryan2727 said:
well.. to be honest..hudud law , may work...if u n me were living with the dinosaurs....look at us...is the 22nd century. Even my malay cousins say its rubbish..
I dont think it's rubbish. Those who are caught and proved guilty will never be able to repeat the crime they did. Our law now, even if you are proven to be the rapist/killer/whatever you can still get out of jail in lets say 20 years time. And after that most of them tend to repeat the same offence again. But, lets say u cut the hands of a thief, tell me how are they gonna steal again ? For me there's no place for ppl like them in this world. Not even in the loji taik. And if you take someone's life, your life should be taken as well. Would you let someone take away your car without giving something in return that is equal if not more ? I know i wont.

This is my personal view/opinion. Discussions on this are welcomed but please don't start flaming. I have the power of hell's fire muahahaha

bryan2727

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
munky said:
I dont think it's rubbish. Those who are caught and proved guilty will never be able to repeat the crime they did. Our law now, even if you are proven to be the rapist/killer/whatever you can still get out of jail in lets say 20 years time. And after that most of them tend to repeat the same offence again. But, lets say u cut the hands of a thief, tell me how are they gonna steal again ? For me there's no place for ppl like them in this world. Not even in the loji taik. And if you take someone's life, your life should be taken as well. Would you let someone take away your car without giving something in return that is equal if not more ? I know i wont.

This is my personal view/opinion. Discussions on this are welcomed but please don't start flaming. I have the power of hell's fire muahahaha
well, i think ur too rational about thing...if u would become the government, i guess a lot of people will have no legs, no hand, maybe even no head...

No one deserve to be punish till that extend..i know ther are criminals that repeat themself , but there are those that learn their mistake. dun u think they deserve a chance to lived....or to lived with hands n legs ?

n the capital punishment think is really stupid! honestly speaking..in this world, no one has the right or power to judge a persons dead or life..even god think twice when he does that...i think that capital pusnishment should be the maximum of lifetime imprisonment.

Making people understand wat is right n wrong has differents , then juz to make them live in fear. So wat if i die ? will u be a happier person, if i was the person that kill u ? so wat if ur happier ? the only differents , is tat u take another life from this earth...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
bryan2727,
I think it'd give us a lot of leadership experience and skills if we can run the country. But for me, personally, I'd rather just leave it to the leaders and me, continue to live my own life. hehehe

bryan2727

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
well..satria, i dun know how old r u now? mayb u dun feel anything around...

but maybe someday, when u r in the society , u'll feel the heat..
ur action as the above " i juz live my own life" might be a down fall..n to me, its juz kinda selfish..nothing offensive to u, its juz ur choice..but the "tidak apa" attitude, is most likely why Malaysia has so much corruption, unethical business (e.g Lampe Berger) , Racism that exist..

If u step up n do ur part , trust me, u can make a differents...

bryan2727

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
Ever any1 think about the movie "THE MATRIX"

Is not juz a great movie , with great effects n nice mechenical robot fighting..

if u trully understand the movie, it has its theory towards life...

The world that u live in, is maybe like the movie matrix..
everyone is uz comtempted , n happy to wat things r...thats why some of them stays in the matrix..but those who really step out, will see the real world..

Its kinda Chimology....but i hope some of u understand me here..

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
bryan2727 said:
well, i think ur too rational about thing...if u would become the government, i guess a lot of people will have no legs, no hand, maybe even no head...

No one deserve to be punish till that extend..i know ther are criminals that repeat themself , but there are those that learn their mistake. dun u think they deserve a chance to lived....or to lived with hands n legs ?

n the capital punishment think is really stupid! honestly speaking..in this world, no one has the right or power to judge a persons dead or life..even god think twice when he does that...i think that capital pusnishment should be the maximum of lifetime imprisonment.

Making people understand wat is right n wrong has differents , then juz to make them live in fear. So wat if i die ? will u be a happier person, if i was the person that kill u ? so wat if ur happier ? the only differents , is tat u take another life from this earth...
Unfortunately, there are ppl who deserves to be punished like that. Maybe even more, like torture them for 1 year first, let them heal, and torture for another year, and then only we kill them. Seriously. Like those serial killers/rapists. For me, even mat rempits should be tortured like that. But that's just me. And maybe satria_95 too hehe.

Ok i'll skip on the capital punishment, i dont even know what it is hehe.

Whether god thinks twice or how many times, that one i cant answer, and i dont think you could either. You're not god, and im sure you never spoke to god before, right ? Anyway, hudud is based on islam teachings, so basically it's from god (for muslims).
And we cant be sure if these criminals will learn from their mistakes. What if it takes them 3 more crimes to learn and change ? That equals to 3 more innocent victims being killed/raped (lets say the criminal is a killer/rapist). Why dont we just wipe out the one causing all the problems ? This is kinda subjective. Well....

Why would we live in fear ? Seriously, if we dont commit crimes, why should we be scared ? we dont kill ppl, we dont rob ppl, we dont rape ppl, etc. I cant see why should we live in fear if it's to be implemented. It's like going thru a roadblock, if you're driving stock standard proton wira, not even sportsrim on the car, and you have all the documents needed (IC, license,roadtax), why should u be scared ?

"So wat if i die ? will u be a happier person, if i was the person that kill u ? so wat if ur happier ? the only differents , is tat u take another life from this earth..."

Other ppl will think 100 times over before they try to make a crime ? Would you fight a guy who has killed 10 muay thai/ninja/karate/commando in a street fight when you are just an ordinary guy who works from 9 to 5 at an advertising company ? You know what i mean? The reason is to make sure you dont commit any crime. It's a lesson to those who lives

Well, i would print everything the public needs to know about the law in every newspaper if i was going to implement it. Don't worry haha. Peace

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
oh another thing i would do is to eliminate corruption everywhere. Corrupted policemen will be sent to jail for 2 years and 1 year of their salary will be deducted from their bank account and given to charity. Same goes to jpj, civil servant, and whatnot

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have one converted MIVEC + 1.8 block,
Recently i notice alot of car magazine also feature the same modification but their engine is not high and no need to jack up the front hood and still can use back the original extractor cover.

I have ask my mekanik he said all modified mivec with 1.8 block will be slightly higher because of the longer 1.8 block so need to jack up the front hood.

My question is
Is it possible to make it so that the mivec + 1.8block is not that high and how they...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience