i need help with tuning PLS

vin9277

Jul 7, 2005
Jitra / Kedah
sifu sifu out there i need some help.. im staying in miri n i've got a 94 familia.. my consumption has gone up like mad and i need to get my tuning done problem is the mechanic here say they dont have the program for tuning this car.. can anyone give me some options on how to readjust the tuning and airflow mixture? is there any manual way of adjusting these things? and the car is seriously underpowered topspeed barely touches 145km/h

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
erm..is there any mazda workshop in Miri? i think cycle and carriage mazda should be able to help..

vin9277

Jul 7, 2005
Jitra / Kedah
its standard n/a.. the problem is got no C&C in Miri..sakit hati man.. everytime go out pertrol finish so fast. i took the car to one mechanic he said tht they can only check the tuning and airfuel mixture but cannot adjust it because they cannot overwrite the default setting on the ecu.. so he said i need to buy a safc.. is this true? or this guy just trying to pao my money? anybody out there wanna open mazda workshop in miri? I'l be ur first customer!

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
bro, surely there are mechanics over there that can help you out, the engine itself isn't too complicated, normal mechanical components. try and get another mechanic to look at it...if i were u, id concentrate 1st on a couple of things that may not be suitable for ur car:

1. spark plugs (suitable for ur car o not)
2. air filter
3. exhaust system
4. fuel filter (colgged o not)
5. Lead cables
6. Tire and the pressure

u can try SAFC, but i was warned be4 that to install safc, ur engine must 1st be in its normal/healthy condition. else, it'll screw u even harder. so, fix the problem 1st be4 installing safc
jst my op

good hunting

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

i have a 4 channel amp. main problem is the built in fan isn't working anymore.. the amp heats up till like really hot during operation.

my idea is to DIY a fan mounted on the amp.(there's a small rectangular opening enough for air to enter or exit).

i have a 12V PC cooling fan.. i tried sourcing power from RCa cable input and then ground the other wire, but the fan not moving..

Any sifu please advice on where i can tap the power from? and of course the fan has to turn on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience