Hyundai Matrix (CBK 4622)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Michael85

Known Member
Sep 30, 2004
Visit site
Last 2 days,i went 1 Utama with my frends,was looking for parking in the old wing..when i saw a car reversing so i parked my car aside and gave signal showing i'm waiting for that car to reverse nd park that place.while waiting,this stupid hyndai Matrix with R.number (CBK 4622) stopped beside me.my fredn whom sit beside me gave body language showing tht we're gonna park that place.but the stupid matrix driver show that he wanna park that place eventhough i waited for it 1st.when the car came out edi,he straight park his car in,i went to his car and knocked his car glass,here's the conversation btw me and tht stupid driver!

Me :Excuse me,this is my parking.
Matrix(CBK 4622) :But i already parked.
Me :I gave signal n waited for it 1st!
Matrix(CBK 4622) :But i already parked,sorry.(kept on repeating the same things)

I cant do anything since he insisted to come out ,i cant do anything and my frends asked me jus go find another parking,dont argue with those stupid fella.Bcoz of him i wasted half hr to look for another parking space.while i looking for another parking space,i turn back to the same place where the incident took place,i managed captured tht b*stard car's photo with car registration num too.i'll post i once i upload it to my pc.

Hope someone outside there can teach him a lesson when saw his car,it's a Malay driver(no offence to other Malay)only CBK 4622.Face looked like educated ppl,but attitude just like sh*t and he might be 1 of the road bullier.the driver is a bald guy,i still remember his fu*king face.any idea to teach him a lesson back?stil very angry when think of it..

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
dun argue with non educated ppl la...
put it this way, u are educated ppl and he is not....so no point arguing with him...

just like when u are enjoying ur driving on the middle of the highway...some AH beng just tiong u for no reason...wat u do? u will move to left lane and let him pass right? why? becoz these ppl are f*cking sohai and their brain is no functioning correctly...

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
you should whack kau him. but then fighting for a parking space?
haih,.. so many joker drivers in malaysia now.. at least gip the car a scratch or two

ch1ck3n

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
:lol: lol take ur key...den u walk near his cAr..
n den a LOUD OOPS..!!!n continue walking...wah very very nice artwork den

Raikkonen

Known Member
Aug 16, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
some not educated ppl oso got brains neh.
its not abt educated o not, its their bloody attitude.
its like having the word 'Whack me if you got balls' engraved on their forehead :angry:
should have left him with 2 flat tyres, then he'll spend half an hour trying to find another spare tyre in the parking lot :lol: :lol:

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
he did study n holding a degree name "BTC honor degree" - "Boh Tak Cheh" honor degree = tak ada sekolah honor degree, no study / educated honor degree....

<_< hate ppl tat steal ppl car park.... how did feel when ppl does this to him...?

* to fren who know him i m jus kiddin.............*

Vlad

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
scratch his car ... punture his tyres ..... use hot glue on his wipers ... step on his exhaust ... break his antenna ..... smash his head/tail lights .... colour his car with enamel paint .... better still cut his brake hoses!! haha

there are thousand of things u can do to people like these. hehe

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
dude, why do you think his platenumber starts with CBK

if you're a hokkien you will very well know what does it mean!

few months back i was at hartamas then this wira aeroback was doing some silly stuff revving really hard and zipping in and out of a quite congested road. was pretty pissed off with such attitude but when i saw his platenumber MCH xxxx, okla i just forgive him coz he is one!

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
his registeration number same as his attitude...
CBK - Ci Bai Kia

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
today i jz hear my frenz which have same experince with u,but my fren oledi get angry until mad,the car just straight go in n shout at them tat he oledi mention the place,then my fren no choice then go away,btw the car owner sure wont stay there is it?n he oledi forget his car no.plate.then he n his family after park his car around there,n came down use leg to hit the car kemek,n use coin drawing n etc,then ran away from the spot(i am not support those behaviour)may be its oledi serious to use those kind of method to teach him a lesson but wat else can do?

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
honestly...
as uneducated as i can be...
i would smash headlights and taillights...
lucky there was one car sedar diri and drove away in MV

-PuPu^ZaPruD3r-

Known Member
Mar 23, 2004
PJ, MaLaYSiA
www.geocities.com
Michael85 : what chevy car are you driving? i'm driving a chevy optra 1.8. u? if i were in your position, would have either scratched the car using car key, let go of tyre air or smash the window using my steering lock. hehe. i was in your position before. this fella car from melaka. after he ciao, drew a few nice lines on his side door. hehe.. serve him right

prodigy : how can have MCH? now melaka number plate is only MBD leh. hehe..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
just like other zthian told you, his number plate already told you he is
Ci Bai Kia

it happen to me once that in 1 Utama underground parking lot, I make a fast turn and masuk my car into the lot without realise that a lady is waiting a corner.
She give me a long horn when she pass by the parking lot, I still didn't realise that until my passenger inform me the situation.

I'm willing to give up the parking lot if the lady talk to me. serious.

916EK

Known Member
Oct 12, 2004
Visit site
the exact thing happened to me. in 1U as well
but my case it's a whole family in an unser.

wat i did was, reverse and show him that it was mine. then i revvvvv kau kau... and do wheel spin, (u know its cement and it's slippery and can do ez wheelspin)
reverse back in wheelspin way. and.. they dun dare come down from the car.. the baby inside the car is crying :lol: so after that,, i ciao la.. and end up i park very very near to them.
hiak hiak! they where like standing at their cars for 5 mins seeing me walking towards the mall.. and of cos i give them the stare cock when i pass them in foot

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
Originally posted by PuPu^ZaPruD3r-@Mar 1 2005, 22:00
Michael85 : what chevy car are you driving? i'm driving a chevy optra 1.8. u? if i were in your position, would have either scratched the car using car key, let go of tyre air or smash the window using my steering lock. hehe. i was in your position before. this fella car from melaka. after he ciao, drew a few nice lines on his side door. hehe.. serve him right

ya lo..
i oso noticed that malacca is still MB*X*..
haven seen any MC*X* ard :lol:

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by PuPu^ZaPruD3r-@Mar 1 2005, 22:00

dude, i might ahve made a mistake with the vulgar word but i certainly remember me and my bunch of frens had a great laugh at his platenumber. i know its short for a bad word, darn cant remember la.

DJ-EVO3

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Sri hatamas
Visit site
I also had this kinda problem last time...

What to do? argue with them? scratch his car? scold him until he move out

his vehicle??

No choice.. gotta find other place to park our car then... sounds really stupid..

but... Just let it go... ;)

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
erm, almost been in your post. Ppl passed the chance d...cause the car going out. Then reversed...but i just waited there, honk once...twice, the car paiseh go away. HAHAHA

but seriously, that car? I dun understand, why don't u just give him a big tight slap? Sounds serious doesn't it. But don't care, give him a slap. Any problem.....don't find me.

RUN :lol: :lol: :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just last month, we were given an exclusive opportunity to drive up the Genting hills with Jean Alesi in a loaner Exige S provided by Lotus Cars Malaysia. To put into perspective: Up close and personal with F1 legend, Jean Alesi and an Exige S for 4 days. It was Jean's last day in Malaysia before his return to Geneva. I thought that'd be the best time of my life, yet. I was wrong.

We received an invite...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience