Hyundai Car Listing

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Originally posted by S-Coupe@Mar 7 2005, 04:00
haha! the TT session was a flop ..was hoping more ppl turned up but then again..i should have known and can't expect too much from this forum. Only me and drill met up and we headed to the mamak nearby at around 11.15. We chatted about our cars (both of us have the same car, cool!) and shared some experiences while having some spaggetti and some fruit juices. Then we were off to see each others cars. His Scoupe was a turbo and i have always wanted to see the engine setup as mine originally was a NA engine. Pretty cool engine, as his turbo engine is different from what i expected a turbo engine would have. Then we drove off together about 1 am. All in all, it didn't turn out so bad as i am glad to have met up with drill..

Sorry guys! I had a camera with me..but would have used it only if more people turned out.. kinda sad if only two of our cars is always in each of the pictures. :D
It would be like showing off our cars to everyone...hahaha! Wanna see? then come the next time! Adios!
ARGH! Why no one call me?
Bloody streamyx, can't log on for long...:(

sage

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2005
KL/PJ
Visit site
Originally posted by S-Coupe+Mar 7 2005, 19:07 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S-Coupe @ Mar 7 2005, 19:07 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sage@Mar 7 2005, 11:18
hehe... i was in subang!!! wanted to look at stars... kkekeke... oops wrong forum :(
sage: Do u know how dumb u look posting that? Why do u still post when u already know your in the wrong forum? subang all the way to see stars? u come here la..i help u see some stars above your head.. hehe! Fag***! :P [/b][/quote]
It takes one to know one!!! Muahhahahahahah!!!! :P

S-Coupe

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
Sorry zique, i read your post abit too late. Anyways, only 2 of us showed up so u didnt miss out on much though. Nice to know u wanted to come though..but i guess it would be the last time for me to organise a TT session in this forum again. Response was bad, dunno why. I see so many hyundais on the road, 24 ppl listed themself earlier in this topic but yet so many didn't turn up.. wat a waste. Nevermind, i will join other TTs in other forums, at least as a car lover and wanna meet car people.

sage

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2005
KL/PJ
Visit site
Originally posted by S-Coupe@Mar 8 2005, 12:34
Sorry zique, i read your post abit too late. Anyways, only 2 of us showed up so u didnt miss out on much though. Nice to know u wanted to come though..but i guess it would be the last time for me to organise a TT session in this forum again. Response was bad, dunno why. I see so many hyundais on the road, 24 ppl listed themself earlier in this topic but yet so many didn't turn up.. wat a waste. Nevermind, i will join other TTs in other forums, at least as a car lover and wanna meet car people.
hehe soo emotional!!! keke... come join us this friday at projet next to atria. 9.30 pm... c ya there!!! the more the better!!! lets pack up the whole place!!! :)

S-Coupe

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by sage+Mar 8 2005, 13:25 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sage @ Mar 8 2005, 13:25 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-S-Coupe@Mar 8 2005, 12:34
hehe soo emotional!!! keke... come join us this friday at projet next to atria. 9.30 pm... c ya there!!! the more the better!!! lets pack up the whole place!!! :) [/b][/quote]
Nevermind, i will join OTHER TTs in OTHER forums...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
huh? :o why leh ..

S-Coupe and drill ... must be bored with just 2 of you there.
I wish I can join but can't make it this weekend.. haii .. ;)
yah, you are right, should have the mobile number for contact.

learning86

Known Member
Oct 9, 2004
oh oh this friday any 1 got go to extreme park see drift ??? im going wit my friend hope can see you all around there la ha ! then can intro easy lo ^^

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Got a Wedding Dinner to attend, sigh, wanted to go... but kena warning, must go for the wedding dinner...

So hard.... which one should I go?

Drift event? Wedding Dinner?

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Originally posted by S-Coupe+Mar 8 2005, 14:51 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S-Coupe @ Mar 8 2005, 14:51 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sage@Mar 8 2005, 13:25
<!--QuoteBegin-S-Coupe
@Mar 8 2005, 12:34

hehe soo emotional!!! keke... come join us this friday at projet next to atria. 9.30 pm... c ya there!!! the more the better!!! lets pack up the whole place!!! :)
Nevermind, i will join OTHER TTs in OTHER forums... [/b][/quote]
dun worry la S-Coupe...i'll support you in anyway i can...eventhough in this forum most of the Hyundai kakis like dead only... :D

sage

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2005
KL/PJ
Visit site
Originally posted by S-Coupe+Mar 8 2005, 14:51 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S-Coupe @ Mar 8 2005, 14:51 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sage@Mar 8 2005, 13:25
<!--QuoteBegin-S-Coupe
@Mar 8 2005, 12:34

Nevermind, i will join OTHER TTs in OTHER forums... [/b][/quote]
tsk tsk tsk.... :P

Deep$hi+$

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Sorry for ignoring the stuff happening here. Been busy laterly to search for a new car. Ha. Anyhow, I think I am going to the Extreme park this friday. Hope to see you guys there. Chhere bro.

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
WAH... so many of you going there....
Sigh.. I've to be at a wedding in KL... sigh...

terrible... sigh...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
GO GO GO !
Deepshit... you haven't show us your mod car (Elantra if i'm not mistaken) leh ..
Will you drive that car to Extreme Park this friday? :lol:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The recent editions of the Need For Speed franchise has been very track-biased with Shift and the sequel to it coming soon, Shift 2. Most of us would remember when Need For Speed was all about running wild on the streets with some of the fastest sports cars money couldn’t buy.

Now the franchise is returning to its roots with the next title in the series, The Run. Slated for release on 15 November, The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience