HyperTune Drift Race @ Proton Track Carnival 5 Dec

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
well, just here to congrat t.djan, mr nismo, f.alang, ah fai, ariff, zee and other drifters..... nice sideways and smoke out there in sepang.....

also salute to uras - our nice friendly and fair judge..... heheheee.....

when is the next event???

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
uras = judge???

hahaha... tabik tuan hakim!! hehe... keichi level already.. no need to compete! hahaha...

next time bring the toy hammer along and whack kaw the other judges! hehehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

celica_FAN

Dec 6, 2004
all so like mediocre, my idol CELICA10 can do a donut without playing with the steering nor brake nor handbrake nor throttle, that's wat i can a sifu, see all inside some 180 degrees go in grass, never move, celica10 can do 5 8 shapes in a row, u can mar? he say he can draw one celica car with his car while drifting....that's wat i call a sifu

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by topui11@Dec 8 2004, 13:18
uras = judge???

hahaha... tabik tuan hakim!! hehe... keichi level already.. no need to compete! hahaha...

next time bring the toy hammer along and whack kaw the other judges! hehehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:
haha... yaya.... but our judge fren feels sad coz he got no car to compete-- thats what he tell me, but i see he goes around in an old skool drift machine....

probably training secretly for the next round of SSO....hehehehee :D :D

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by celica_FAN@Dec 8 2004, 17:06
all so like mediocre, my idol CELICA10 can do a donut without playing with the steering nor brake nor handbrake nor throttle, that's wat i can a sifu, see all inside some 180 degrees go in grass, never move, celica10 can do 5 8 shapes in a row, u can mar? he say he can draw one celica car with his car while drifting....that's wat i call a sifu
sounds interesting, y dont u ask ur sifu to demonstrate to us in the next SSO?? it would be nice........

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Another bit of comment from another judge...

To mirror what Terence has said, we do know that there were some drifters out there that didn't make the Top 16 that are better, but unfortunately in that 1 and only run that was allocated, they spun or messed up and this effected the overall points scored. Judging isn't just about how tey drift, but also what they drift. Therefore, a low-powered AE86 doing 4th gear drifting compared to a A31 with an RB turbo engine not doing it, means that the AE86 will always get more points. Ditto for Faidzil in the Elise, which is one of the most difficult cars to drive sideways. I know because I've tried, and until today can never handle the Elise as well as Faidzil did that day. My AE86 is like drifting a go-kart compared to the Elise.

Also, remember that it's a compilation of scores from all 3 judges, to make sure that things are even.

As for the Tsuiso battles, it's not just about staying in front and blocking and overtaking, but level of drift is still just as crucial. But, for example, where Faidzal Alang had a point advantage over Ah Fai was that he pulled off an overtaking manueveur on the outside!! In normal racing this is very difficult to do, and to do it sideways in the Elise is a superb show of talent and skill, which all 3 judges agreed to.

Djan and Yong? Yong was able to stay close and manage his drifting superbly, but in comparison Djan was placing the car where he wanted to place it each time and every time, and at the same time driving sideways, which is where the talent and skill is evident, and which is why he won.

Lastly, the judges are all non-biased professionals who are all capable drifters that recognise the skill and ability required for such driving.

Congrats to all the winners and as well to those that took part!!!

/adian

Stanley^Carter

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
Saraw, Malaysia
www.saikod.com
Originally posted by celica_FAN@Dec 8 2004, 17:06
wow.... all I can say is.... wow....
I am speechless.... I can only say its a pity that your so-called "sifu" didn't get to participate in this year's SSO drift competition then... ;) :huh:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
it was a well entertained and wonderful event. was there till best 16 have to go back due to some personal reasons. But i'm sure whatever results they provide i'm supporting it. Cause Uras in it!!! hahahah nah kidding... it's a very fair game for me...

when is the next SS0?? i'll train soon for it!! ngek ngek ngek :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

thnk most of d iswara/saga owner encounter this prob <_< , when a lousy bus stop in front of d car, d sh*t :angry: smoke smell keep coming in2 d car make ppl cannot tahan :blink: !!

any1 know abt this n how 2 fix it? benefit 4 all iswara/saga owner!! :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience