HPI Monster Truck - Savage SS 4.6

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Selling my Savage SS 4.6 with K4.6 Engine (4.6cc/2.9hp). Is more powerfull than normal Savage.
Car less than 10 tank run. Both car & engine in good condition.
Car with some option parts.
Will include half botel of fuel, glow heater, brand new grow plug, brand new filter as well filter as well.
No electronic parts. (can be included as well with extra charge.)

Selling for RM1500 only.
Serious buyer please call me at 012-2698971 for viewing. Located at K.L.
Will upload the picture soon.

Thanks.

cruiser

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
How much to make it ready to run? How old is the car? Any pics?

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Cruiser, the car is around 1 year+, but the condition is very good. as seldom play it. I will try to send you some picture.

To make it ready to run is depends what kind of controller you plan to use, high end or just normal?

a set of used normal 3ch controller set will cost you around RM300 to 500. (better to get 3chanel because if the car with the option reverse module, you need the 3rd chanel to activate it) Used high end controller set will cost from 500 to 1000 & above.
If you looking for high end model, i have a set of Futaba 3PK controller, can include it as a package.

Package price RM2200 including the SS 4.6 kit with parts as mention above, will include the reserve module worth RM300+, 3PK with bag, 3 servos (1 Sanwa high tourqe servo), charger for the TX & RX batt, after run oil & etc. You will need no extra things to run the car other than your self.

Antoher option is go for normal 3ch controller, you might just need to spend another RM300 to 500 to make it ready to run.

Let me know if you are interested with the kit.

cruiser

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
slivia,
ugpm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys, I'll be posting selected news and feature from the main page to the forums from now on to encourage more discussion from the forummers. I hope you'll like it. I'm especially excited about this new and speculated 911 R, which is essentially a watered down GT3 RS but with manual transmission

New diluted 991 GT3 RS gets manual and 500hp – nicknamed the 911 R!
Link: http://wp.me/peOlx-mOT...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience