How To Solve?

nokiaXP

Apr 26, 2007
Got anyone using hid and the output beam is glaring opposite driver?How to solve it others than install a glare shield coz my hid come with no glare shield.I ask shop also they say not selling coz the glare shield is together with the bulb.Pls help

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
how often do you really encounter such idiots on the road? i don't think it warrants the purchase of a glare shield.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
if u cant find any glare shield for HID sold separately outside, try custom make ur own shield... all HID should have glare shield in order not to blind opposing vehicle.... and headlight adjustment MUST be done properly so it wont glare on coming user....

nokiaXP

Apr 26, 2007
if u cant find any glare shield for HID sold separately outside, try custom make ur own shield... all HID should have glare shield in order not to blind opposing vehicle.... and headlight adjustment MUST be done properly so it wont glare on coming user....
Self make not easy.Some more u dunno wat is the size of glare shield is suitable

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
remove your HID now as JPJ is cracking down all the NOT factory fitted HID car..and give saman :angry:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,was wondering is it possible to readjust the valve clearance ourself??Cos I feel that my car feels underpowered,and is knocking like crazy,plan to DIY...btw,I am driving an Iswara..Thnx... :X-: :X-: :X-:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience