How To Record Casette Into Cd

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jedi

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
hi,

I am trying to use the Line-In of the soundcard to record one of my cassette into computer.
I plan to burn it into a CD.

Can anyone advice me what software should I use & how to use?

Thank you in advance & best regards :)

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
u can just use windows' sound recorder to do it...
but the recorder stops every minute... but by pressing record again, it will continue. therefore to overcome this, unplug all microphone and line-in stuffs, click record. it will record a blank recording. then it will stop after 1 min. press record again. repeat this process until u get the desired length. u can save this file to be used as a template file. after ur done, go back to the start of the blank recording and record over it(after plugging in ur line-in of coz).
this program can also crop ur file. then when saving, set the desired sound quality and frequency. (frequency is normally 44.1KHz)
another simple prog u can use is nevo wav editor to edit the files.

e_ti

Known Member
Feb 15, 2004
Originally posted by MetalZone@Apr 8 2004, 01:34 PM
u can just use windows' sound recorder to do it...
but the recorder stops every minute... but by pressing record again, it will continue. therefore to overcome this, unplug all microphone and line-in stuffs, click record. it will record a blank recording. then it will stop after 1 min. press record again. repeat this process until u get the desired length. u can save this file to be used as a template file. after ur done, go back to the start of the blank recording and record over it(after plugging in ur line-in of coz).
this program can also crop ur file. then when saving, set the desired sound quality and frequency. (frequency is normally 44.1KHz)
another simple prog u can use is nevo wav editor to edit the files.
wah
if the song is 20 mins then haf to do 20 times?
how to put them back?

go this home page dl software called mp3 sound recorder
coolsoft

dl then find crack urself..
then can use...it records all the sound ur playing in ur comp at that time

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mods if this is in wrong place please move to proper.

I have often wonder if this is possible and if it has been done.

There are many places which do not allow larger engine displacement, road txs, or whatever, this conversion sounds very logical, and I am pretty sure it has been done.

Thanks for any info.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience