How to protect i car new paint?

hong921

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
hello my car just spray to pearl white colour and want to protect it so it will keep shine as new, want to ask sifu here need to put a layer to coat or just do normal wax will do thank.

Last edited:

kelv!n

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
sry TS tumpang ur thread for awhile.. was wondering which type of car paint will easily fade off? 2k paint? pearl? matte? or solid?

hillies

Jul 23, 2007
If didn't mantain, all types of paints will also fade... If u take good care of it then it will last longer...

sebastian2hot

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
one stage paint without clear coat easy to fade off. for clear coated paint, white is harder to take care because will turn yellow.

to protect a new paint, wax it when the paint is fully dry (ask painter when the paint will be fully dry).

wash it with two bucket method to reduce chance of having swirls marks on paint. (find for "the star" newspaper last sunday, there is a small column which talk about how to protect car paint which near car price section)

wash it often (one a week or 2 weeks) to avoid water marks on paint.

clean the bird droping when it is "fresh".

Aug 21, 2008
When i was visiting the US, I saw a product called VentureShield, its a thin layer of film that protects the car against, rock chips, basically a paint protection film. I recently saw a place in Kepong doing the same thing with this film. Its quite a good thing as it does protect cars against rock chips, and has no yellowing on the film, its clear. I'm thinking of going in to do my car, as I just want the bumper and the hood protected. As I was told though it doesnt affect paintwork in anyway.

Aug 21, 2008
Oh, is that any car?

with the one i saw in kepong, its depending on car. Do they do hoods as well? full hoods or partial hoods?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Oh, is that any car?

with the one i saw in kepong, its depending on car. Do they do hoods as well? full hoods or partial hoods?

the price is quote for honda EK front bumper...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have just returned from the 2010 edition of the JPM - CIMB Time Challenge and in terms of car turnout, the event was an absolute cracker. Every supercar from the god-like Lamborghini Murcielago Super Veloce to a replica of the ultra-rare Le Mans winning Ford GT40, and even the classic Lamborghini Countach was in attendance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience