How to MOD my KE70..??

Ronald_loulan

1,000 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
Bukit Serdang
Visit site
Any1 noe how to mod de stock 4K engine 4 more power...???
I heard they say got 1 head wif 16v for 4K engine,is it true...??
Where can I find it...??

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
you might find more info in toymods australia's website regarding this. but i heard 16v head for 4K engine is mostly made for race purpose and hard to find. dunno how true is it.

if it is really hard to find, the price would be high i guess, and it would be cheaper to get a 4AGE..

just my 2 cent

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
bro, u serious u wanna mod ur 4k ar???
why la?

anyway, before u do such a thing, please do the pro and con thinggy...and weigh both the outcome...

as rolla's opinion, it may be a better choice la, to go 4age 16v/20v, or supercharged...

anyway, whatever ur final choice it, it's up to YOU to choose...

let us know how ur project go...

cheers.

...and rolla, i really respect u dude...still on the 4k engine...

i got my ke70 and driven for a week or so...now cannot tahan :D ...wanna change engine lioa...but $$'s the issue... :D

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
yeah.. $$ is the issue.. so small power gain i do on the engine is..

some NASA lubricant for nearly RM20 a can, used in every car in my house since few years ago, use them everytime change engine oil also.. better then those smart shop product which is a total garbage

a new carby, throttle very loose, respond faster, more torque, but makan minyak want to cry. normal driving (no lapping) on city roads with little jam and traffic light RM40 petrol can go 220KM only. Full throttle for 500meter can see the fuel meter go down :ph34r:

DIY magnets on air intake. dunno how it work, but the result is real. car felt lighter, about RM50 of fuel, test before and after pump fuel, and testimonial from my passenger (my dad) without letting him know i did something on the car.

and yes... i'm tired of the engine already.. but i'm just a student, i don't have that much money to get new engine, still working on it.

cookie

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Ronald_loulan,

gee man r u serious abt modding ur 4K engine :huh: if u r better change ur std carb with is running on 28mm jet to weber 38mm or 1.6L Toyota Celica carb :lol:

just my 2 cents :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Amidst all the hype surrounding the GT-R, this car is a sobering reminder that Nissan actually pays attention to normal folks that lead normal lives and need a normal car that does normal duties normally. The Grand Livina was launched lavishly at Heritage Mansion and I found myself rubbing shoulders with big, important looking people wearing pristine suits and tie’s, and here I was in jeans and a t-shirt...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience