How to make ZTH load faster?

GNandGS

Known Member
Feb 24, 2006
While in the US the site could have loaded "faster" but it was much better than here. MY internet sucks by comparison.

Im in the high 500's for ping as I type this but I DO get better browsing results using a proxy once the domain/ip is resolved. For some reason it takes longer to "find" a site using a specific proxy vs no proxy or "auto". Once it latches onto a site though, having one of TM's proxys listed makes a big improvement for me.... especially on downloads and streaming content.

I dont think there is a dang thing Z2H can do about it.

omenix

Feb 15, 2006
www.omenix.org
Hehehe.. Well ZTH will come much more for new features soon.. (Hopefully after Raya) Need to discuss with Tom ;) Anyway thank you for your feed back.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
my ZTH full page loading only takes a few secs.. less than 3 secs.. i see nothing wrong here..

im using P3 550MHz, 256 SDRAM only... (but its good.. i overclock cpu and graphic card untill can play NFS Underground with my pc.. hehe)

Last edited:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
no side effect... i OC for almost a year.. no problemo. just make sure u have a lots of fans spinning inside. i did a lot of research to OC my slot 1 P3 and nVidia GeForce 2. OC is not just about sliding our FSB bar, one valuable thing i found is...

not all the latest drivers is the fastest and only certain combination or drivers can deliver fastest graphics...

omenix

Feb 15, 2006
www.omenix.org
K_Takuya said:
no side effect... i OC for almost a year.. no problemo. just make sure u have a lots of fans spinning inside. i did a lot of research to OC my slot 1 P3 and nVidia GeForce 2. OC is not just about sliding our FSB bar, one valuable thing i found is...

not all the latest drivers is the fastest and only certain combination or drivers can deliver fastest graphics...

Heheh yepp.. I agree that ;) Must put alot of fans and also the combination make things work smoothly..

GTR

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2005
KL and Penang
www.strombergpowerbooster.com
Today is history day of ZTH

hi all,
i guess u guys must be surprised bkoz after of several years, the ZTH today load very fast and smoothly. so i hope and pray from now on, ZTH should able to maintain the performance like now, or better. :adore:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Re: Today is history day of ZTH

hi all,
i guess u guys must be surprised bkoz after of several years, the ZTH today load very fast and smoothly. so i hope and pray from now on, ZTH should able to maintain the performance like now, or better. :adore:

i second that...:itsme:

dollah

Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
Hello,

Yes, we are currently reconfiguring all setting back to ensure the site loads fast. :)

Enjoy

Thank you,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro!!!, i m new here!!!. i need some advise from all the pros. i m driving a toyota le ae 84. i am planning to change my engine. Can you all recommend what is the most suitable engine for my car? where can i get it? how much it will cost for the engine and for the transplant?

p/s : i will appreciate if you all can reply asap, because i m planning to change the engine this month, my current engine koyak ready lo, cant drive anymore.
thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience