how to install moderno side mirror

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
you have to test the connection from the 12v batt. connect each wire to the same colour code to the mirror control relay and try it one by one. then after you satisfied, label all the wire. try it... ;)

deadman84

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
bro my original dont have wan im using a 660 kancil so there is no wire at all

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
easy la... just find +ve wire or you can hook up at your keyon switch for powering up the relay module of your precious side mirror... kekeke :)

ProPower

Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
bro since urs dun have the wire, u might 1 2 do all the wiring on urself. ok well u might 1 2 consider looking for the + ve and the -ve which the motor for ur auto fold motor. this is where u might look for ur power source, either from ur alarm or ur key ignation. so it depands on wat u require. if u manage to get those two wire for the power to ur auto fold and there is where ur power relay comes in. for the rest of the 3 wire, there is one on both of each side mirror u need to connect together and the rest is to the switch. well for me if u r not those in wiring, i would suggest tat u send it to the wireman for it, dun bcoz 1 2 save tat little cost u damage ur side mirror. so ur choice. take care man.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yesterday night when i was sleeping,i got a phone call from a public booth.it was my friend who lives in starpark.
he was very scared on the phone and informed me that someone tryed to kill him. after i got his location,i was like van desal...right after his friend was shot buy the 2 angry motorist in fast and fierous .....
my sleep was all clear and about 230am i call a couple of my friends and in fifteen min thay were standby in front of my house i grabed about five parang and stuck it in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience