How to increase the speed!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Vinod

Known Member
Sep 10, 2005
Kedah
I am having a Proton wira 1.5manual.The problem is the max speed my car can go is 145 km/p .My friend who owns a wira also said his car can go around 170km/p(standardf)...do we need to change antg to increase the speed?

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
u need to get your car checked...

atv_sixers

Jul 20, 2005
Petaling Jaya
hehe i agree with alvin, bro u need to get your car check ler.
what year is your car? last time i used to drive 1.5 wira (m) also. can go 190kmh. :top:

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Vinod said:
I am having a Proton wira 1.5manual.The problem is the max speed my car can go is 145 km/p .My friend who owns a wira also said his car can go around 170km/p(standardf)...do we need to change antg to increase the speed?
ok.....last time when i was driving my 1.3 engine...manual..it went up to 155kmh top speed...no speed cut release.....therefore, i think u need to get ur car checked...and that time i had 2-3(me included)people in the car.so....i think a thorough car check is needed...maybe something in there could be faulty or not working properly....:p

just my 2 cents thoughts.

cheers

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
still not at full throttle condition ?? maybe ur pedal cable is too losen ??

DaRk_AnG3L

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
KuChInG
If I'm not mistaken, the speed a car can go depends on quite a number of factors - Transmission, compression, weight, fuel air ratio etc. Maybe your car engine is older, and therefore the compression isn't that good already? Or air-filter dirty, so the engine not getting enough air?

Without actually looking at the car, not that easy to tell bro. Best thing is like what alvin24 sed - get ur car checked!

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
woah, thats bad, better get your things checked, like fuel fitler, air-filter, spark plugs and so forth, if you are using a carby, get your carb cleaned.....

the last thing to check is your engine, if all those are okie, then get your engine checked,you might be running on 3 cyl or less, cause engine not pushing liow, careful yeah... ;)

GrimReaper

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
PJ
Vinod said:
Yo bro...same problem here..changed to 4-2-1 piping n max i can go is 145km/h for my Satria 2002 1.3M...after 1-2 min of tekan sampai habis until tak boleh tekan ..(wish i can press another 10" deeper)..only reach 150km/h..wat is happening???

havent try out yet wif my valve(tepet) adjustment/modification yet....but just wanna know wat is happening here...pls help/advice..thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As stated.. how to take care of it?

meaning.. what stuff to use or applied... coz it is easily get light scratches and dull in time..

will AutoSol do the job? any other products?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience