how to increase performance for wira sedan 1.5 (A/T) fuel injection

boy n/a

Oct 3, 2010
TAWAU SABAH
halo im new here..want some tips from sifu2 in here...how to increase power (PERFORMANCE) for my wira 1.5 fuel injection (A/T)..without changing enjin n manual transmission...my enjin still virgin belum tukar or pasang apa2 lagi..my car feel so berat la...lmbt pick up.i think scooter lagi laju hehe..so plz what can i do wif my car???? plz advice n tips...in malay subtitle kalaw boleh,,,huhuhu...PLEASE DESPRATE da ni....what item i need to buy? :adore::adore::adore:

mabah

Jan 27, 2009
:bawling:
halo im new here..want some tips from sifu2 in here...how to increase power (PERFORMANCE) for my wira 1.5 fuel injection (A/T)..without changing enjin n manual transmission...my enjin still virgin belum tukar or pasang apa2 lagi..my car feel so berat la...lmbt pick up.i think scooter lagi laju hehe..so plz what can i do wif my car???? plz advice n tips...in malay subtitle kalaw boleh,,,huhuhu...PLEASE DESPRATE da ni....what item i need to buy? :adore::adore::adore:
Frankly,there is nothing can be done to increase performance of wira Auto without touching the engine and transmission. Any add on would not contribute significantly to the performance.Dengan kata lain kene terima wira tu macam tu. Slow due to three speeder. Dont waste money onthe add on. Maybe lightcrank pulley or change exhaust system can helps but the output are not that significant.

et5828

1,500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Same old basic bro:
1: performance air filter
2: iridium plugs
3: fully synthetic oil
4: exhaust system

Start modding these as the fundamental as it will giv some kick for the car accelerator :D

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I think he said he didn't want to change engine. That sounds like he's ok with modding it. I suggest the following :

1. Stroke (Persona conrod) and rebore + 2mm (High compression pistons - custom CP or Kembara)
2. Port and Polish
3. Balance everything
4. Knife-edge crank
5. AFPR set to 55psi and upgraded fuel pump
6. 240cc fuel injectors
7. Mild billet cam (High cam too much low end torque loss la)
8. Open pod + CAI + heat shield
9. 2" S-flow exhaust + decat + custom 4-2-1 + 2" piping
10. Lightened (not undersized) crank pulley
11. Standalone ECU
12. MSD ignition coil
13. Brakes and suspension upgrade
14. Lightweight 15" rims + good tyres
15. Lighten all the useless parts in your car
16. CF Hood
17. Use 5W30 or 5W40 fully syn engine oil + Mitsu Diamond SPIII gearbox oil + cooler

:biggrin:

Hope you got lots of time and money

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Bolt on Turbo.. (if any)

& bigger exhaust ..

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
I think he said he didn't want to change engine. That sounds like he's ok with modding it. I suggest the following :

1. Stroke (Persona conrod) and rebore + 2mm (High compression pistons - custom CP or Kembara)
2. Port and Polish
3. Balance everything
4. Knife-edge crank
5. AFPR set to 55psi and upgraded fuel pump
6. 240cc fuel injectors
7. Mild billet cam (High cam too much low end torque loss la)
8. Open pod + CAI + heat shield
9. 2" S-flow exhaust + decat + custom 4-2-1 + 2" piping
10. Lightened (not undersized) crank pulley
11. Standalone ECU
12. MSD ignition coil
13. Brakes and suspension upgrade
14. Lightweight 15" rims + good tyres
15. Lighten all the useless parts in your car
16. CF Hood
17. Use 5W30 or 5W40 fully syn engine oil + Mitsu Diamond SPIII gearbox oil + cooler

Hope you got lots of time and money
all this would be a wasted dont you think on a 1.5 a/t engine
im just saying oni that you wont be able to get much out of the above with the current engine and transmission
but at the end of the day its your choice
happy modding :rolleyes:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
all this would be a wasted dont you think on a 1.5 a/t engine
im just saying oni that you wont be able to get much out of the above with the current engine and transmission
but at the end of the day its your choice
happy modding :rolleyes:
Aisay man.. he did say he didn't want to swap engine mah. At least with all that done when he does eventually swap to a manual it'll make the difference.

Besides, modding isn't so much about getting power power power.. it's all about satisfaction man.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Aisay man.. he did say he didn't want to swap engine mah. At least with all that done when he does eventually swap to a manual it'll make the difference.

Besides, modding isn't so much about getting power power power.. it's all about satisfaction man.
he specified already in his first post itself that he wants the transmission and engine to remain as it is and he has no plans of changing it thats why i mentioned above i felt that huge amount of modification might be wasted
but definitely got satisfaction lah knowing got all those stuff under the hood :adore:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
how to increase power (PERFORMANCE) for my wira 1.5 fuel injection (A/T)..without changing enjin n manual transmission...my enjin still virgin belum tukar or pasang apa2 lagi..my car feel so berat la...lmbt pick up
Erm.. am I reading it incorrectly? He just said without changing engine and manual tranny. He never said anything about not modding his engine wot?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Erm.. am I reading it incorrectly? He just said without changing engine and manual tranny. He never said anything about not modding his engine wot?
i also confused already now :hmmmm: lol
haha nvm lah lets just help the thread starter to improve his car's performance :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, need some help here. Does Apexi S-ITC significantly increases an engine's performance? Does it make any difference on installing and not installing it?
Thanks in advance for those who replied...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience