how to improve my wira`s performance without using turbo systems

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
as i P driver myself , driving on the road actualy requires patience . ie giving ppl overtake or cut u or alwyz be ready to JAM break .

also must alwyz keep distance those auntie driver . that day tio sandwiched in traffic jam near junction , 1 cb auntie anyhow din look behind , from my side cut infront of me go scratch my front bumper . cheebyekia burn in hell scratch my precious car .

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
I hope ZTH isn't turning into a "more mature/wiser than thou" kind of place. It's only zanie's first 5 posting. He/she is here to learn so let's not show such hostility against a newbie, shall we?

Let's first look at what you want? Top speed? Acceleration? Everyday drivability? There's a compromise for everything. And how much compromise is determined by the $$$ you (or your dad) are willing to spend. So first thing; let us know your BUDGET, and it'll be easier to give suggestions.

P.S. "Car Talk" is not really the best place to talk about modifications; there's a specialized section for that.

hawick

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
D'sara / S'ban
i'm driving wira also, 1.5 SE.

Can any sifu help me to list down all mitsubishi engines which can be installed in proton, with a brief description?

e.g. 4G93 - 1800cc - bla bla bla .....
4GXX - xxxxcc - xxxxxx

or recommend me a website which can provides me such information.

Besides, wat's the JPJ limitation for engine transplantation? 200cc or 300cc?

Thanksss....

Last edited:

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
hawick said:
i'm driving wira also, 1.5 SE.

Can any sifu help me to list down all mitsubishi engines which can be installed in proton, with a brief description?

e.g. 4G93 - 1800cc - bra bra bra .....
4GXX - xxxxcc - xxxxxx

or recommend me a website which can provides me such information.

Besides, wat's the JPJ limitation for engine transplantation? 200cc or 300cc?

Thanksss....
hm...if not mistaken the cc upgrade depends on the original engine, about 30% increment is valid.

ChuckY

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Bukit OUG
Ur only 18 i dun think u shd do so much to ur car(as in dont spend so much $$$ on it).From my opinion we all do made some mistakes in our very first car(accident,big or small)...so use it as a platform to develope ur experience and skill...as long as it can take u to ur college etc..juz worry about maintaining it regularly.

Eventually u will enter the working life...maybe u can get ur 2nd car and start ur mods from there...spend ur own hard earned $$$ = its sweeter :D

p/s : juz my 2 cents...totally my own opinion

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
IMO... try to get extra infos on cars first... especially the car you are driving now... get to know its ability, its limitation etc etc... as for upgrades...ermmm... slow slow lai... do some minor mods like the intakes, plugs n cables and you should concentrate more on your rollin stock and suspensions... after all this then you consider bout engine converton....

jus my 0.01 cent opinion.. but its wut i am doing now....

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
seems like the original topic starter also never make any response le, u guys scared him out already la :D

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
mayb turned to other forum site to ask liao... or done his searching on this forum and got his answer liao...

i wonder whats he is doing to his car....

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
So moral of the story is don't reveal your age on ZTH. Too young ppl say you shouldn't be souping up your car to drive dangerously, too old ppl say you won't be alert enough or may break some bones from hard suspension.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I apologise first and foremost because I am going off topic.

The thing is, P license drivers haven't yet fucked up before or realise the dangers of fucking up. I know how hot blooded young men think because I used to be one, the temper, the cockiness. You might think you've got the skills and everything but there is a thing called wisdom that comes from experience. And I agree that given the right attitude, P drivers will gain proper real world driving experience to become better and ultimately more responsible drivers. I'm not saying all non P drivers are necessarily better, many are still hot tempered, not tolerant, irresponsible (and probably still crap) drivers and that is because they never nurtured the right attitude towards driving.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
One thing I gotta agree on; it takes a major accident to really knock sense (or a sense of vulnerability) into most drivers. Assuming they survive.

miveccom

Known Member
Oct 13, 2004
InMyCar
Visit site
judgement should be made after decided the economic, budget and safety...

most of P drivers speed their without thinking or realize what situation they might facing just in 50m infront of them..but after few accident they involved or saw actual accident infront of their eyes then will learn to drive carefully..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well what da ya guys think ?? I need a little review on this brand , so far i getting positive feedbacks more than negative feedbacks but those are not so "professional" feed backs as they can't even describe the damping characteristhics to me , well what i meant here is the roll , weight transfer and rebound ...

I need expertise opinions , just simple , do not compare GAB with Tanabe , Tein or HKS please ... I know the difference , well in terms of $ ... :mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience