How to get more top speed???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Excalibur

500 RPM
I'm driving a wira 1.6 auto... and the top speed is only 160 km/h...
Now i've change to 1.8 auto gear box... and the top speed still 160 km/h and the rpm at 4000...

Everytime i race with other cars which we start at the same point but i always lost when about 330m coz that where i reach the top speed on 160 km/h and the rival who have more top speed then where they win me always....

Now can anyone give me some tips how to mod it to get more top speeds on my car??? Thanks for reading it!!! Cheers for those who can help!!!

Last edited:
change to high cam bro..
it helps alot on high rev...

Which cam do you mean??? cam pulley or cam shaft?? Or what is high cam???Sorry to ask such stupid question coz i'm new to internal engine...

Last edited:
better go and trade for a faster car. :p just jk la.

faster is relative.

if gearings don't allow the car to do so, no matter what cams or blower wont make the car go-go ;)

thteh86

btw, Mivec g/box is shorter ratio for your info :)
but... maybe can help to let the revs climb easier, hence better powerband, and yea, slightly better top speed?

but don't expect much, maybe about...180km/h?

yea, forgot to mention, don't expect too much, i guess most manual transmission will actually help u to climb up to better top speed, but mivec is just an easier way

its also voice down to how u trash ur engine when u 1st take it, u bought it 2nd or new?

extreme force of engine during breaking in period thus enhance more power for proton engines..especially older gen engines.

a same 1.3 lady owner vs a 1.3 hardcore owner, the hardcore owner can reach 180 on everything stock, gearbox stock, engine stock and that is on a flat highway and not downhill.

Is it the gearbox problem or the ecu chip set up... must have to be mod is it???

I mean the ecu control all the car system

Yeah want to ask you guys... currently my stock wira 1.5 SE tekan habis mati mati also can go maybe like 160, after that it still goes up but very very slow.... by the time want to lepas 160 already got car in the front... car is still new, not even 1 year old, any idea what can i mod to increase top speed and also pick up's....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom