How many 2Gen Prelude user here ?

May 23, 2006
just wanna know how many 2G prelude user here . wanna share with them some things . and wanna know where they get the spairparts of 2 G prelude. and the front signal lamp i find .. dificult to find it .. anyone know where can get it ?

stanleyboy

May 21, 2006
Hi scandal,
i juz own my prelude here, looking to replace my signal lamp also. if u have any inforamtion please do share with me also ok

scandal

May 23, 2006
my car ecident last few week .... can find the back bumper , back left lamp , bonet , and front right big headlamp . just can't find the right signal lamp .... can't help u also .. anyone know where get it ??

stanleyboy

May 21, 2006
All the prelude sifu pls pls come tolong tolong US!! we also want to make our 2 gen SHIT HOT. PLZ SHARE SOME IDEA TO US. PLS TOLONG!!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (FHI), the maker of Subaru automobiles, has announced the introduction of its all-new Subaru Impreza WRX STI in Japan. The new WRX STI went on sale nationwide through Subaru dealerships today.

Advancing FHI's theme of producing the complete driver's car and embodying the essence of total driving control, the third-generation Impreza WRX STI has debuted with complete...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience