HOT : this happen in federal highway in front of the TM building(plaza pantai)

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
2 more small bilboard next to Pelangi Damansara. I believe the groom place those bilboard at those places where the bridge's ex(s) stay, to make him jealous. Muahahaha.

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
The most meaningful marriage is the 1st one, not the later one if bad luck enough. And I believe that lucky lady must be someone who plays an important part in the guy’s life. Perhaps she helps him a lot, perhaps they have gone through some tough times and still be able to be together, and etc etc. And to me, I won’t mind doing that if I have that kind of spare money.

And I think there is nothing wrong to show their love to the public. We just can’t say “donate the $$ to charity and they will still get their "egos" the publicity..(oh..& their so called "love"). How do we know if that guy is actually an active member in charity community and always donate to help the need ones…? And how often ourselves go out and help the need ones without reveal our own identity? Got money to upgrade car, but act don’t know when someone really needs help? Or got money to buy a couple thousand bucks new turbo but don’t have 50 bucks to donate to the poor one? Hahaa.

If that guy can afford that much money then for sure he still got lots in bank account. And a person who can afford such thing won’t be that stupid to spend all the money just to put on big ads like that. And one thing for sure, he knows how to earn money.

It’s their money and they can do whatever thing they like to show how much they love each other to the whole world. We shouldn’t get jealous just because we don’t have that much to please our own girl and if you think that it’s not worth it then maybe your girl is not your true love and if she is your true love, then for sure you will never ever go out and look for another few again. One is more than enough, if your girl is your true love.

Congratulation and warm wishes to that couple.

Cheers.

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
BlackSamurai said:
2 more small bilboard next to Pelangi Damansara. I believe the groom place those bilboard at those places where the bridge's ex(s) stay, to make him jealous. Muahahaha.
Why the bride's ex will be jealous......who knows they all "hit n run" the gal before

this final man's turn n decided to put an end to it. Kekeke :emoticon_U: the ex

might be laughing at the banner and tell their frens proudly that he alr bang the

girl......

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
i saw it at uptown there before..... this is some kind of new wedding package

izit? Free advertisement...... next time they'll publish it at astro alr...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
no 1 can break our Johnson Lam ZTH taikor here, his surprise proposal makes major newspaper headline with minimum cost. *Salute*

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
ryan05 said:
might be laughing at the banner and tell their frens proudly that he alr bang the

girl......
wah, possible also. Good point good point.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
apecorp said:
well y not put it dis way:
donate the $$ to charity.......
1) they will stil get their "egos" the publicity..(oh..& their so called "love" )
2) they will still b happy and the ppl who receive the charity happy..inturn they make more ppl happy.....(or if they just want happy 4 themselves)
That guy has money to do it and also give another rm100k to charity. Plus, it's a free nation (so to speak) to do things like these.

Then again, I was talking with my friend over tea and we both agreed with your points. Give the rm100k to charity and make other people who really need the dough to be happy as well. Further to that, his wife may also be happy because she married a hubby who gives to charity.

I heard that after this "sign boards" were put up, they had to wear caps to cover their face in public to avoid recognition or something. Anybody can shed some light on that?

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
after looking all th tread......emmm.....this one say charity that one say jealous another say bang.....
aiya.....this is surprise for the girl/wife la all bro......he is rich, or maybe he already donate money charity leh who know......right bros.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i use wira diesel 2.0 turbo with perdana auto gearbox, im planning to put the wira 1.3 manual gearbox but people say that the car cannot 'go' because diesel have higher torque than petrol. Any suggestion? Can diesel engine convert to petrol?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience