Honda Recalling over 55,000 cars for fuel pump replacement

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Was a Honda lover those days. Had the 2 door Civic, 3 Door Accord, then 4 door Accord back then. Second hand prices were too high until I switch to Mitsu and transplanted VR engine in and kept it until now. If not, maybe still have Honda and probably kena recall......lol

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Was a Honda lover those days. Had the 2 door Civic, 3 Door Accord, then 4 door Accord back then. Second hand prices were too high until I switch to Mitsu and transplanted VR engine in and kept it until now. If not, maybe still have Honda and probably kena recall......lol
hahaha... 2 door Civic is still a dream to own one :-)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifu,

o2 sensor will read the air after burned with fuel in combustion chamber n send the signal to ecu, then ecu read it whether its rich or lean.after that ecu tells the injector o inject the correct amount of petrol rite to make it stoich rite?

i heard if using emanage we can set the proper fuel on certain rpm during the dyno test.so my question is if the o2 sensor help ecu to get the correct reading to inject correct fuel amount, why is it we need to tune up the emanage...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience