Honda CRZ

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
People who say CR-Z because cheaper to run... they are big sohai.
Is the hybrid trim really worth it?

With the exception to the guy does above 1000km a month and claim company for mileage.. and the mileage claim is respectable..then enough to pay installment.

shrek

Jun 5, 2004
we already use crz for more than 6 month ( most of time my wife drive the car)

a) power - great, 1.5L for such small size car ..good power to weight ratio
b) FC - we managed to clocl 20km/L - compare to my 1.6L Nissan Livina 14km/L and inspira 2.0 13km/L
c) space - front seat ...too low for tall guy like me...that is main reason i only drive it twice /month...:driver:
d) maintenance - Inspira give 10k km service interval...nissan offer me 10k km for full syn oil package...7k km for semi & 5k km for mineral..but Honda is regardless what kind of oil you using, 5k km must come for service ..else the waranty void..wow..:confused:

other than that...i need to complete at least 1 year cycle to further understand this hybrid car...
to tay cost saving..after minus out monthly installment..nothing save actually...and furthermore...it is not design for man i guess...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
we already use crz for more than 6 month ( most of time my wife drive the car)

a) power - great, 1.5L for such small size car ..good power to weight ratio
b) FC - we managed to clocl 20km/L - compare to my 1.6L Nissan Livina 14km/L and inspira 2.0 13km/L
c) space - front seat ...too low for tall guy like me...that is main reason i only drive it twice /month...:driver:
d) maintenance - Inspira give 10k km service interval...nissan offer me 10k km for full syn oil package...7k km for semi & 5k km for mineral..but Honda is regardless what kind of oil you using, 5k km must come for service ..else the waranty void..wow..:confused:

other than that...i need to complete at least 1 year cycle to further understand this hybrid car...
to tay cost saving..after minus out monthly installment..nothing save actually...and furthermore...it is not design for man i guess...
Such sensible and realistic feedback from an owner.

Most owner's will feel butt hurt.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I just got one 3 months ago. And Im loving it to bits! but here are the pros and cons based on Manual Trans.

PROS
1. Powerful when in sport mode.
2. Smooth and quiet
3. Looks sexy as hell
4. Fuel consumption is lovely. but depending on how u drive of cuz.
5. Spacious and many useful compartments for driver and passenger.
6. Stock handling is nice :)

CONS
1. Backseat can only fit cats, middle size dogs, and new born babies. its too small.
2. Backseat leg room is the same as the diameter of a coke can. if u tapau chicken rice, the box wont fit the leg room space.
I just noticed this. "Spacious"???? That word shouldn't be in the description. Ok I've decided to write a review piece on this car. :idea:

HaziqRais

Known Member
May 4, 2011
Kelantan
I just noticed this. "Spacious"???? That word shouldn't be in the description. Ok I've decided to write a review piece on this car. :idea:
Maybe he meant the driver and passenger side is quite spacious enough for him? Hahah

Because its quite spacious for me too, considering im quite small. Just the driver and passenger side!
Back seats pretty much useless.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
spaciousness is subjective. Example boot size. Might be enuf for a just married couple, occassionally play golf. But definitely not enuf for couple with 3 kids and a grandma tagging along during balik kampung

LucasChng

Known Member
Sep 17, 2012
DELETED
Everyday, still keep on going to mudah.my to survey the prices. Day by day, price is dropping. :hmmmm:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
if u read carefully, i said for driver and passenger :D im pretty small in size so the space is more than enough for me.