Honda City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
i noticed that picture in an old thread before.. very sweet indeed.. i noticed the headlamps which has a black background le.. is it for sale or the same ol' pry and spray thingy?

.. also did you notice the sunroof? :blink: :blink:
but no spoiler.. =/

i like the city in the picture very much.. drool sia! B)

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
buy new set of lamps, then the old one send go spray.. scared masuk air.. hahaha :lol:

if didn't masuk air.. can sell the lamps off.. haha.. damn giler and expensive :ph34r:

taiwan made ones, alignment lari and quality not so good right? :(

Tiburon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by Marlboro@Mar 4 2005, 14:22
this car is in indonesia...

the head lamps... spray one lah...
where got...ori .... even taiwan also dont have...
those headlight no need spray anymore for city. u can get the black inside cover at bangkok but if not mistaken they sell the whole headlight with black cover inside...

ScAvEnGeR

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
I have a City VTEC at home and the drive is so much more powerful compared to my Corolla SE 1.3. 'Tho it's more powerful than my daily driven car, the suspension leaves much to be desired. As the name suggests, it's well suited for city driving and pretty good handling for the city streets and it can handle moderate speed corners better than most cars in it's category.

I like the leisure driving coz the steering is really darn light and well suited for the laydees not to mention lessening fatigue on the driver. The seat's cushion is a little stiff but that compensates with a firmer feeling ride :P

I dun think there's any "VTEC buka" sound from the City la prolly coz it's designed for family use and the VTEC's used just for the extra punch in-liew of the i-DSI.

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by Tiburon+Mar 4 2005, 15:43 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tiburon @ Mar 4 2005, 15:43 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Marlboro@Mar 4 2005, 14:22

those headlight no need spray anymore for city. u can get the black inside cover at bangkok but if not mistaken they sell the whole headlight with black cover inside... [/b][/quote]
dun dare to be sifu here lah...later i kena those senior city owner whack :lol:
just sharing my knowledge :P...

yeah those black headlamp can be found in thailand, i hear from somewhere like singapore forum say wanna bring in for their group...dunno...

today past thru the shell which nearby the klang bus station there, saw a chio silver city, which with GT wing but dun have chance to take the pic, coz the camera not with me...

dunno lah feel alot of idiot all around the road, cant they estimate how fast our running, even almost near liao also dare dare come out...aih..make me alwiz jam my brake...feel so sayang ...aih...

psychotic_ass

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by Jackie Leong@Mar 5 2005, 00:35
psychotic_ass, when are you gonna mod yours to look liddat la.. damn nice wei! ;)
wah... want to lor... but now no money to do up yet... :( must save up for a nice bodykit... hahaha... what about yurs leh? when u gonna do yurs like that? :lol:

porkchop

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
kelvinchiew.blogspot.com
sonictheory, i agree with what u say man..i always encounter it..

anyways wanna add about my city, I was at Mas Cargo at the Cargo department at Klia to pickup my 12 boxes which i had shipped back. Well with the back seats up and boot empty, shocking that the City has so much space to spare and not to say that the boxes is light or small, each are about "waist height"(probably lower abit) and about 25kg - 30 kg each.(in total weighted was 155kg) WEll on the way back, can feel the car butt there like dragging, but driving back like normal was still possible. Even can go at high speed. Really love it man. Tell u ah even my dad S class also cannot fit all this boxes for 2 reasons. 1. Cause the seats cannot fold down. 2. Cause they are leather seats... :P (u wouldn't wanna get your seats scratched wouldn't u?)

Marlboro

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Tiburon+Mar 4 2005, 15:43 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tiburon @ Mar 4 2005, 15:43 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Marlboro@Mar 4 2005, 14:22

those headlight no need spray anymore for city. u can get the black inside cover at bangkok but if not mistaken they sell the whole headlight with black cover inside... [/b][/quote]
anyway do you have any lubang where to get those....

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
eh.. last time there was a member who posted about car parts that you can get in thailand for a cheaper price right? i wonder if he has ways to get it too.. well, of course survey how much it's gonna cost first right? :lol:

ivtec

Mar 6, 2005
Originally posted by Jackie Leong+Mar 1 2005, 07:04 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jackie Leong @ Mar 1 2005, 07:04 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sonictheory@Mar 1 2005, 03:58
and just read up the user manual...it says no rapid acceleration and jamming brake for the first 1k mileage...

and a little knowledge to share with, which is from the manual, when stuck in stop-and-go traffic, use S gear for the best fuel saving...
yeap, i read the same thing too regarding the acceleration and hard braking for first 1000km as it's to run in the engine parts and brake discs.. ;)

where did you get the knowledge of the S gear? that's new to me.. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
S mean sport le...how come save fuel le??? :unsure:

pls correct me if i wrong..thanks.

Tiburon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by Marlboro+Mar 6 2005, 13:12 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marlboro @ Mar 6 2005, 13:12 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Tiburon@Mar 4 2005, 15:43
<!--QuoteBegin-Marlboro
@Mar 4 2005, 14:22

those headlight no need spray anymore for city. u can get the black inside cover at bangkok but if not mistaken they sell the whole headlight with black cover inside...
anyway do you have any lubang where to get those.... [/b][/quote]
if anyone ur fren going to bangkok for holiday ask him go to this shopping mall call MBK and look R-Style performance shop u can find some city stuffz there. i get my front grill at bangkok during my holiday for RM100. Even a replica mugen visor selling for RM100 also

jason591974

Known Member
Jun 29, 2004
guys, i might wan to get a 2003 honda city as well, but i know that they r 2 version abt it, i-idsi & vtec, if compare to the price, around RM5k, and the idsi is save on fuel, so which one is better??

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
what are your needs? you want to have good mileage for a fulltank of petrol then go for the I-DSI model, whereas if you want better performance then go for the VTEC but I must say.. the fuel consumption, isn't all that low..

I had my car about slightly 1 week plus and just pump it once full tank at RM60 for Shell V-Power (RON97) and till today, I only travelled about 370km and it's almost gonna be empty.. (have to pump later when I go out, although the low fuel light have yet to light up! :rolleyes: )

In comparison to the claimed 600km per RM55 full tank (probably the normal RON92 petrol) for the I-DSI model.. :blink:

EDIT : forgotten to mention that i'm driving the VTEC model, just in case you are wondering. :)

psychotic_ass

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
like Jackie Leong said... depends on your needs... you like power or prefer to save on fuel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a Nissan NV200 Panel Van. Originally, Nissan only offers them in White. Instead of leaving it stock, we resprayed it black. Why? because black is the hardest colour to deal with, it has extremely visible swirl, hologram or scratches when damaged. On top of that, a repainted paint job does not always show up shiny...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience