Honda City Type-Z Owners Thread (Project-Z)

just saw 1 Honda City Type-Z convert its powerplant to B20B with ORC racing Clutch in Amo*l...damn scary ler.....just remember this, the car is Black in color & the number plate....cannot said lah....haha...

City with B20B?????????????????????????????????????????

thats our ultimate monster leader!!

hehe.

dang...B20B....what a monstrous car it will be.i wonder how JPJ n Puspakom approve it?

Later if found black type Z better back off early.

DOnz...when wanna meet up?tell me earlier...easy for me to book my fren...kekeke

yo guys!/.. today just send in my car for the manual transplant.. hehehe

aaaa?...all this while i thought u already manualman?
btw how much the cost for the transplant?
ahfat...1 more question,ur project on engine swapping jadi x?

today got 2 my eg fren getting their B16...one MT and another AT.jealousity striking...when la i can get all the claim and my due increment....WHEN?????

HAHA... ya la all over the companies all sufferring due to raw price go up... so must slow down on mods..

only ahfat company making big bucks... so he can mod kaw kaw la.. kekeke..
ahfat u neber share wif us how come u can get MT gb? source some for us oso la....

i oso wanna know how to pass the JPJ....

dang...B20B....what a monstrous car it will be.i wonder how JPJ n Puspakom approve it?

Later if found black type Z better back off early.

DOnz...when wanna meet up?tell me earlier...easy for me to book my fren...kekeke

Guys,

hahaha.. since last week my gearbox kong again so this time i send in for a manual.. bout the B20B Type-Z i will go Amoil Motorsport and check out.. if really he can fit then i wan to be the next wan.. really wonder how he gonna pass jpj..

Jien.. is is a track car that TYpe-Z? really gonna go there and look at that ride..

ah fat...dun forget amik gamba skali.sure type z member here intrested to know ho it looks like...hehehehe.donz n tjuan sure agree with me..

yup yup... take photo of B20 Type Z... yesterday i saw a Type Z, silver, with HID.. plate is.. W** 9719. its lowered a bit and also nice rim.. stay near my house oso..
i was tailgating him for a while kekeke.. i see many type z la.. but maybe all neber join ZTH forum.

Hey Don, Rayzy and all the rest of the Klang Valley TypeZ-ers. Want to meet up anytime? From tonight to Sat night?
I decided to drive down last night from Penang. It was a sleepy 2 and a half hour drive. Good thing no traffic, only lots of lorry.

By the way, there is a good chance I am selling my car to my sis. But I might take off the APEX springs cos she don't like it low. Any takers?

sure why not...i quite free this week,after 3 weeks full working...but tonite got sumthing to discuss with my bro in law.other nite i can make it happen laa.Donz i'm not sure...he got two babygurls(his wife n the real baby of course) to take care of....kekekeke...ahfat...got time?ahchuan?

hye tjuantze and guys,

Im considering to buy type z year 2000 plate penang and the price is about 38k.
What is the price for type z year 2000 now? Best tak drive honda city type z?
for your info this will be my 1st car...thanks in advance

pspec00,

First of all, a Honda will drive like a Honda if it's still in a proper condition.
I take TypeZ as a great 1st car. I had lots of fun with it. I only dread the automatic GB just simply because I like to drive manual cars.
I bought mine last year, it is a VTEC model manufactured in yr 2001.
Check out my car's profile in Cardomain: Gold TypeZ VTEC

By the way, welcome pspec00!

Haha..let me guess...a typical Penang-kia. Penang plate huh?

rayzy22, don, ahchuan, ahfat somemore who ah...,
Tomorrow night TT at Burger King in Damasara Mutiara can ah? I noticed the last time some car clubs were meeting there. Ample parkings.
What do you all think? I can go with any time. Even midnight.

tq for reply...

Im just wondering what is it the price range for the type z non-vtec.
Is there so much difference type z with or without vtec? or still good/boleh pakai if no vtec?

Actually im looking forward to be the type z owner soon..hope laaa ;)

woorr...tjuan already got prospect

pspes00...type z is good car for normal driver la.my first car also.powerwise and also economical...i can drive from sri kembangan to kemaman trg just RM30 ringgit and also from sri kembangan to sg petani for RM40...but never open vtec laa...kekeke

tjuan...no midnite la during weekday.mutiara damansara quite distance for me to travel but i dont mind to go there during weekend nite.i try to invite ZeroH...m.i.a member of this thread.ahfat...come lah...mau tanya banyak benda nie

for TT we need this:

Place: any suggestion other than mutiara damansara?
Time: nite
Date:from today till 12 May 2007...pick a date
Participant:

1. Tjuantze
2. Rayzy

Oh rayzy,
No worries. TT venue can change. That is just the only place I know with some nice parking space for us to park the cars. Just a suggestion.
Yeah..count me in pls.

Ok. HERE'S SOME NEWS!!

I went to a mechanic in Sri Manja area (along Old klang Rd) enquiring about manual GB conversion. He popped the hood, said: " Oh..., small 1.5 VTEC...wait 5 minutes!" So I waited while he went in to make phone call. Then he came out and said: "Leave your car here, I'll get it done for you. Come collect tomorrow. If you want tonight also can!"
I ask how much. He said: " RM1600" Then he said, if I am serious, RM1500 pun jadi. Full set.

(I can sense his confidence and expertise just by looking at the stuff in his workshop)

WOW! I stunned for a bit. Don't know what to do now.

pspec00,

Orang Penang?

Well, you need to check Motor Trader, Autoworld to determine the market value of the car.
VTEC, Non-VTEC? I don't know how much of difference the performance will be as I've never driven the non-VTEC version.
Well, I guess the general stuff to look out for are the absorbers, aircond compressor, gearbox and other wear and tear stuff.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom