Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

HKS,APEXI,BLITZ,OR K&N Filters? Which is better? Check this link out..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

thrasher

Reactions
Just wanted to share this info with u all so u can get a better picture of which filter is better..
The link below is a comparison between the 4 most popular filters in the market, HKS, APEXI, BLITZ, and K&N..
Check it out:

http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/filters_test/2/

Correct me if there's anything wrong here.. :X-:

Thanks for the good info, bro.

seen this before....
thnx for reminding on this

ooo... so Apexi is the best aa...
im using HKS.

I've tried APEXI and HKS... I feel that for performance HKS is the best... Hehehe...

Thy only tested 4 models? I read an Australia magazine, (should be the same one) They tested 7 types. Including a imitation HKS, Simota and a generic brand unknown. The four results are correct as in the website. But tell you the surprise is Simota. It offers almost same performance as K&N but much more cheaper.

this link/info exist 3 yrs ago lor.
i think since then each brand manufacturer will certainly improve their products with newer model and better performance...

Oh i didn't check the dates. You are right. The magazine i read was backdated last year. Some Aussie peformance mag. In fact Apexi didn't score that well. The best was K&N. And there is residue left even by the best on the paper. But the link you gave was like Apexi sucked out all dust! Damn i hope it wasn't some attemp to glorify Apexi which is not realistic at all. (BTW their company changed hands now)

If i have the money, K&N is the way to go. If i'm broke, then Simota. hehehe. I'm still tempted to own a Blitz SUS just for looks.

Yea, im thinking of a drop-in for my corolla too.

Narrowed down to HKS or K&N..but i feel K&N has better filtration?
HKS looks very...holey...

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi, i'm planning to fit a rear disc break into my car (MyVi). But i'm not very familiar with any workshop that do this kind of modification in Kuantan. So if you guy here knows any good workshop with reasonable price in Kuantan area, please let me know. It will be much easier if it come along with the address of the workshop. Thanks in advance.

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom