hi i need advice.

wesaluteyou

Jun 9, 2011
Selangor
hey everyone. am new here but i need some advice. i drive a perodua kancil square light 660 model and i have to admit i have an attachment to the car. however it is having alot of problems for being a 16 yr old car. now i am tempted to get a new car cause i would like to drive something that i dont have to worry about maintaning it that often but at the same time i love my kancil. if i were to get a new car, what would be the best choice assuming i have a budget around 50k. advice anyone?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
hi bro.
i have a kancil 660 m 99 too...but i can assure u its a damn reliable car...has been servicing me for almost 6 years now & only spend 1/10 compared to spending $$$ on my perdana.......summore kancil is daily use & perdana is weekend use only.

so if i ever want to buy a national car, i would definately go for perodua. as its more reliable....
btw are u married? wat car u wanna buy? sports? sedan? MPV? SUV? sports sedan?

soon i will pass down my beloved kancil to my wife to ferry my kids to school & home. gonna miss it though.

wesaluteyou

Jun 9, 2011
Selangor
haha thats good. atleast the car is still with you. guess ive decided to stick with the car, just collected it not long ago and repairs all done. no bro im not married. still a degree student. very happy with the car now. :) what did you do to your kancil? if you dont mind me asking?

wesaluteyou

Jun 9, 2011
Selangor
hahaha okay okay. anyways thanks for the advice. glad to see a married man still enthusiastic about cars. where you from bro?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=29068584&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00adef&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="200" width="335">

The video from the Awesome Threesome photoshoot a while back by Awesome Powered. This was kind of an impromptu video though I hope you guys enjoy it!

The Awesome Threesome! on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience