Hi .. I am not a newbie but... CAN ALL THE FEMALE NEWBIES pls sign in here!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Excel...need to get rid of the biggest threat. we all know who the BIGGEST buaya is and once he show power we all no chance liau...apa buttocks ler...truth ma i am gentleman wat and yr buaya skills memang damn power wat. right... right?

Sierra...must promote my strong points ma...if not how to survive in buayaland?

Sierra333

Oct 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Excel...need to get rid of the biggest threat. we all know who the BIGGEST buaya is and once he show power we all no chance liau...apa buttocks ler...truth ma i am gentleman wat and yr buaya skills memang damn power wat. right... right?

Sierra...must promote my strong points ma...if not how to survive in buayaland?
adoii, scared la like this...

Sierra333

Oct 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dont be afraid.. we are here to protect u from the biggest buaya..aka papa buaya :rofl:
i thought you are the biggest buaya?? and anyway, i have include few photos in my album to proof that im a girl..not to menggatal okay..i think that would help right??

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahahaha funny laaa... used to be with buaya... :rolleyes:

erkkk.. are you the one who asked me whether i am single or not?? you are the one rightttt???right??:hmmmm:
kantooiiii supra_fanatics :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
I'm starting to like her even more..:love:

She set me up for a PM that I never made :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dear Shila,

Whatever it takes, dont post your gender photo....

A lot of hamsups here...

They want you to show those parts which proves that you a female!

So for heaven sake dont do it!

hehehe......:listen:
All of a sudden, the zth guys that I know seems to be a stranger to me now in this thread :rofl:

SF....u go play far far with yr FY....female forumers bringing back all the dormant seniors back to activity...n Excel damn power his buaya skills.

Sierra...ZTH full of buayas. must be careful. I, on the other hand am a gentleman so u can trust me implicitly.
This one the real Buaya with Fox tail Sierra...this one take extreme caution!!!

I only support u on this statement:proud:, the rest is just buttocks:rofl:
I only support u on this statement :top: , the rest is just buttocks :laugh:

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

i thought you are the biggest buaya?? and anyway, i have include few photos in my album to proof that im a girl..not to menggatal okay..i think that would help right??
PM me your phone number would help a lot :smile: thanks!

Sierra333

Oct 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I'm starting to like her even more..:love:

She set me up for a PM that I never made :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All of a sudden, the zth guys that I know seems to be a stranger to me now in this thread :rofl:

This one the real Buaya with Fox tail Sierra...this one take extreme caution!!!

I only support u on this statement :top: , the rest is just buttocks :laugh:

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

PM me your phone number would help a lot :smile: thanks!
wahahhaa.. no, you are not the one who sent me the pm.. but lesley asked me.. he told me that he's on your behalf to ask me that.. but seriously, it's really weird in here.. as if not even a girl has ever joined this forum previously?? and anyway, i dont have mobile number.. all this while just using the public phone.:rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
wahahhaa.. no, you are not the one who sent me the pm.. but lesley asked me.. he told me that he's on your behalf to ask me that.. but seriously, it's really weird in here.. as if not even a girl has ever joined this forum previously?? and anyway, i dont have mobile number.. all this while just using the public phone.:rolleyes:
Wah! That Lesley, non stop putting me on god's table :banghead:

Yes, seriously, not many girls join this forum, even if they did, after a few days or
the most a month, no longer posting.

That's why u see those guys go all crazy when you said you are a girl.

Use public phone? Erm...how young are you btw? if u dun mind me asking? :smile:

Sierra333

Oct 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wah! That Lesley, non stop putting me on god's table :banghead:

Yes, seriously, not many girls join this forum, even if they did, after a few days or
the most a month, no longer posting.

That's why u see those guys go all crazy when you said you are a girl.

Use public phone? Erm...how young are you btw? if u dun mind me asking? :smile:
Of course la.. if this is the way you guys treated girls, eventually will make them scared and cabut. heheh and im 20s..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Of course la.. if this is the way you guys treated girls, eventually will make them scared and cabut. heheh and im 20s..
Haha! Lucky I'm not one of them :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Sierra, "clear throat"...SF...is..cough cough.....big....cough cough....buaya...cough...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
sierra, no comment...after he drag me down the river I'm gone case already mia...:listen: you can go to Felixia Yeap thread and you'll know...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahaha okay.. are you a girl too???:confused:
Sierra....Titanrev is kinda...ermmm...:frown: complicated...:listen:

As u can see he don't react like other guys did when the guys found out there is a
girl in this thread :smokin:

So, well...next topic. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all Sifus. Can anyone tell me where can I get High performance parts 4 my 206 ? Really hard to find parts 4 it lah. But already got my hands on some basic performance items. Like Koni & Eibach Suspension kit, EBC Brake rotors & Mintex brake pads, K&N Air filter, Split fire Spark plugs, Pivot earth cable with Volt stablizer, Sparco tower bar Aerospeed oil catch tank and Samco sports radiator hose set. Any exhaust system for 206 ? Can anyone tell me where can I get Wilwood performance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience