Hi guys, neeed some advice

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Greetings, I may soon be one of you guys but the apparent lack of manual transmission evo Xs in the market is hindering the process.

I have only managed to find one so far and that is located in Kajang, a Blue Evo X. However, due to a friend's bad experience with non-credible AP holders, I was worried about the legality of driving the car.

Does any of the sifus here know anything about the car? Please do help.

Muchos Gracias

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
Evo X is a great car to own, you will never regret :wavey:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
just ensure that u are not getting Sabah/Sarawak AP dats all :) KL AP declared shuld be fine :)

YEAHHHH EVO X rawk!!!! (oh no I wet my pants again) *sigh*

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
any ideas on how to check the genuinenity of the AP?

Besides, can you guys name me any credible grey importers?

Last edited:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
any ideas on how to check the genuinenity of the AP?

Besides, can you guys name me any credible grey importers?
You have to go to KASTAM DIRAJA MALAYSIA to check of the AP holder.Either genuine or not.
If in Sabah & Sarawak AP holder mostly from PEKEMA (a body/company having a license for AP) then they will sell the AP to the dealer....

NAZA & MOFAZ is very big name & good AP holder... less problem... car inspection also fast... (suggestion only)

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You have to go to KASTAM DIRAJA MALAYSIA to check of the AP holder.Either genuine or not.
If in Sabah & Sarawak AP holder mostly from PEKEMA (a body/company having a license for AP) then they will sell the AP to the dealer....

NAZA & MOFAZ is very big name & good AP holder... less problem... car inspection also fast... (suggestion only)
Thanks for the info, really appreciate that.

Went to Wang Selamat and Naza earlier, hoping to get some latest updates on the Evo 9s, but Naza's one was sold in JB and the Wang Selamat's one, a customer paid deposit yesterday at the Sg Besi outlet.

Frustrating, with rumours going that the prices are going to increase next month, it is going to be hard to be one of you.

hahahahaha

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
yup u better fast coz yen is appreciate steadily now :) if u forex trader u understand what I mean :)

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Thanks for the info, really appreciate that.

Went to Wang Selamat and Naza earlier, hoping to get some latest updates on the Evo 9s, but Naza's one was sold in JB and the Wang Selamat's one, a customer paid deposit yesterday at the Sg Besi outlet.

Frustrating, with rumours going that the prices are going to increase next month, it is going to be hard to be one of you.

hahahahaha
do you mean EVO price going up/increase?

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
sure hard to get loan then..... mmmm....
what to do... our RM to week to compete in international market....
if i want to sell my ride.... or need someone to continue my loan sure got market la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The recent 8.9-magnitude earthquake and subsequent tsunami that struck north eastern Japan on March 11 has resulted in the temporary suspension of operations at some of the world’s largest auto manufacturers.

UMW Toyota Motor is reassuring its local public and customers that there will be no interruption in the supply of Toyota and Lexus models sold locally by the company. All branches will continue receiving...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience