HELP: Where to find CT9A roofing lining?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
The answer is NO for my experience. I tried it in EON Melaka, although it says is mitsubishi service center, they do not hv the evo parts for ordering.

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
hi bro,

if direct go to the EON center, can get evo parts as well?

thanks

Based on my experience, YES... But again based on the parts availability.... Not sure though for other EON center.... For my case, I just walk-in to the EON center in Glenmarie & enquire about the parts.. And they have it off the shelves...

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Based on my experience, YES... But again based on the parts availability.... Not sure though for other EON center.... For my case, I just walk-in to the EON center in Glenmarie & enquire about the parts.. And they have it off the shelves...
:listen: depend on whos walk-in lar... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
:listen: depend on whos walk-in lar... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
U're right bro....Cause I only buy CHEAP stuff..... If U walks in as the LEGEND owner, for sure they will have all the parts U needed by the blink of your eyes...!!!:rofl::rofl:

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
U're right bro....Cause I only buy CHEAP stuff.....
i 2nd tht coz hot parts tht u wan can't get it over thr...
If U walks in as the LEGEND owner, for sure they will have all the parts U needed by the blink of your eyes...!!!:rofl::rofl:
Ya...yaa...yamaha lagenda parts oso not thr too! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I got it from EON Glenmarie....:driver::driver:
Thanks Taiko King...
:adore::adore::adore:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
James : Taikor KING...?? I'm NOT Marzuki lehhh......:wavey::wavey:

Ley : Whoaa...!!! Sekarang dah pandai tai-chi eh..!!!:wavey::wavey:

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
James : Taikor KING...?? I'm NOT Marzuki lehhh......:wavey::wavey:

Ley : Whoaa...!!! Sekarang dah pandai tai-chi eh..!!!:wavey::wavey:
Haiyoh i know laa you are not Marzuki as both of you very FAMOUS in MLOC lol...hehe
You are TTS King mah and KH Sim is Kuaci Girls Raja...hehe

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Haiyoh i know laa you are not Marzuki as both of you very FAMOUS in MLOC lol...hehe
You are TTS King mah and KH Sim is Kuaci Girls Raja...hehe
I agreed that Marzuki is FAMOUS in MLOC.... But definitely not me....:wavey::wavey:

U also very FAMOUS maaaa.... The KUACI GURLS HUNTER..!!!! :thefinger::thefinger:

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
That's why U're FAMOUS...!!! U can be the next TTS CEO... I'll vote for U...!!:wavey::wavey:
Haiyoh...dun said like that laa Bobo....Nanti KH Sim angry oh...He always wanted to be the TTS CEO laa bcos he has plenty of supply and experience...hehe

I can only be the Pemuda TTS follower onli...EvolutionZ can be the Permuda Chairman, Leslie can be the Chairman Advisor, Mizu is the Implementor and KH Sim is the DOER :biggrin:

Last edited:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Haiyoh...dun said like that laa Bobo....Nanti KH Sim angry oh...He always wanted to be the TTS CEO laa bcos he has plenty of supply and experience...hehe

I can only be the Pemuda TTS follower onli...EvolutionZ can be the Permuda Chairman, Leslie can be the Chairman Advisor, Mizu is the Implementor and KH Sim is the DOER :biggrin:
Fuhyooo.... What a GREAT team..!!!:adore::adore::adore:

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
I got my Evo 6 roof linings at my nearest spare parts shop....located in ss19. I ask them to order for me.
bro,can u gv me d spare parts shop contact no.??i'm looking for d roof lining for quite sometimes,but never find it here at JB:confused: my 1 rotten edy la..anyway,did d spare parts shop u mentioned do delivery?

Evolution_tme

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro....i think u can order at ur nearest spare part shop...the ones supplying all the oil and oil filter etc.

anyway i dont have the spare part shop phone number...its located in SS19/2 opposite shell petrol station theres a Michelin tyre shop and the shop located just beside the michelin.

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
Bro ongteckweng,
assume that we are getting the part for ur evo, how does u request from them, tell them ur evo model then they search from the rack or spare parts CD? or they just get the equivalent part to suit ur car?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Above: TTA Finale Top 20 HOF. - The Time To Attack 2010 Series is the only proving ground for Track junkies in Sepang and is a testament to the driver's and car's abilities aiming for the fastest possible laps one can achieve. The Finale has just ended and the results have been processed, we now bring you the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience