Help on Perdana V6 Twin Turbo

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Intercooler got bro..also got blowoff....how to add water spray? where to do this bro?
Usually they mod the spray, like the windscreen wiper wash thing, but do you really need it, unless always running the engine very hot...:smokin:

AJAY6666

Mar 12, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
I use this as daily drive bro.Puchong to shah alam daily.How much its will cost? Anyone got installed before ? Or i need to check my turbine ?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I use this as daily drive bro.Puchong to shah alam daily.How much its will cost? Anyone got installed before ? Or i need to check my turbine ?
Daily drive no need loh! My VR have been daily driven for so many years already, just using stock standard....:driver:

AJAY6666

Mar 12, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
Cold air intake got imitation cheap one and expensive one selling at kakimotor etc._which one i shud go? Mushroom type.Both look same actually.Any much different ori vs fake?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Cold air intake got imitation cheap one and expensive one selling at kakimotor etc._which one i shud go? Mushroom type.Both look same actually.Any much different ori vs fake?
The mushroom air filter in engine compartment is an open pod only. CAI have to lead the intake to out of engine compartment like under the bumper for cool air

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I was using the original HKS mushroom, but the ori filter is expensive RM50, the imitation only RM7-10 at that time. seriously looks 99% the same ori vs fake.
fake can be used provided u change the filter everytime u service your car.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I was using the original HKS mushroom, but the ori filter is expensive RM50, the imitation only RM7-10 at that time. seriously looks 99% the same ori vs fake.
fake can be used provided u change the filter everytime u service your car.
Mushroom head type filter not washable?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Salam and happy motoring to all...

I would like to share some modification to my friend accord sm4 that use H22A engine take from BB4 model.Here some picture for early stage...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience