Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Help Need....on Local Ae101

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ae76

Known Member
To all sifooo.......want to ask on LEVIN AE111 dashboard can direct fit to AE101 Local or need modification? Thanks....

need proper cuts, trims....and modifications... good luck

yup.. relocation the mounting bracket is mmust i think.. haha.. a bit gab between dashboard n windscreen..

but ae111 dashbash is nice ....

Dear Sifu...wong....
you mean there will be some gab between windscreen and dashboard...
not going to be nicely fit......:Not_Impressed:
Thank for all the sifoo advise....

can fit...but not direct fit.. need some mod to it... i've seen some seg use levin111 dashboard... cun mar.... :)

Last edited:
Yup... I like the design of the LEVIN AE111 Dash....
Any Taikoo or sifoo here can share me the photo of this Dashbord modified into the AE101 local?

Anyway....any taiko here can tell me the LEVIN AE111 4age 20V 6speed BT can direct fit into Local AE 101 SEG ?? are the Crossmember...all the thing same with Ae101?

Planning to get a AE111 BT to put in a Local AE101 SEG... Thank...

just pay find a good mechanic and pay him a little bit, everything will be fit fit in your SEG. You won't see any different ..... it just like original

here u go,ae111 dashboard into ae101
found this pic on the forums
if u looking for the ae111 dashboard,i got aset complete with orange meter up for grap :secret:

e9280e8b.jpg

fuh. good pic.
got gap from dash & windscreen? i seen 2 at least, no gap. ask your foreman to do it nicely, as if the car is their's. :)

yea slow n steady work prove better result...

Ok....thanks you all the sifoo advise.....
Anyway....anyone know can the gab between the door and dash been filled up?

the gab can be consider forgivable lor.
u'll learn to ignore it de...kakaka

the gap between door and dashboard not easy to see. If you go see those complete car, you won't notice it unless the owner tell you. For the gap between dashboard and windsreen, it can be eliminated if your mechanic's skill is good enough. Just simple as "money can settle everything" .... you got what I mean ? hehe

dear..bro..
can post your nice dashboard pic here for me to see.. thanks..

SEG ori dashboard not nice merr??..wonder y some ppl want to change other car dashboard??...SEG front bodypart not nice merr??...y want change to levin bodypart??...haizz.......just my opinion.....ORI look is the best

haha ... Mike, I think yours don't have gap. Try to post your nice interior for bro ae76 for a look

bro ae76, i think the dashboard should fit. I drives a LE with Levin Svt and dasboard fitted in to my car. I did my car at sunway LSF auto. You can try him out.

A Post Every 5 Mins

guys, my carby engine have a irritating problem...the engine timing drops which causes the car to jerk when enter cornering especially if you tekan minyak in corners...its like a feeling of lack of petrol lidat...btw, my car is LE EE80........

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom