Help me.. problem after doing conversion..

CiVIkX

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Pandan Indah,KL
Visit site
Hello all, my car are honda civic ej6 & swap in eg9 b16a (a).. just take my car from workshop today ..

Problem :
when i start my car.. it sounds like a lorry an the car start shaking ... like wanna 'roboh'.. the sounds from below so scary .. but the engine is ok .. not shake at all.. when press the pedal more... the sound goes loud.. is it because of the ekzos system or what? wiring also they cannot done well...so sedih la send to this workshop for conversion..fell like regret... any advice for me? i'm newbie ... so all sifus please 'tunjuk ajar sama saya' .. thank you..
spend about 2k for the installation cost... maybe the cost will increase later... huuu

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
try changing the plugs 1st...if not then the plug cables...
sprak plugs n plug cable kong ur engine will sound like a scooby boxer engine...

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
When you check the halfcut that time the sound is it similar? Does the engine shake inside the chassis before conversion ?
Maybe mounting also can happen.
When they connect the halfcut extractor to your existing pipe, got holes or not? After 1 week of driving, jack your car up and fine for black spot along the connection.

What u mean by wiring cannot do well ?
No seat-belt ON ? No door open ON ?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i guess is ur extractor or piping bocor....

wiring problem sure got coz u r putting eg9 into ej6..so muz send to electrical shop n ask them check a....

CiVIkX said:
Hello all, my car are honda civic ej6 & swap in eg9 b16a (a).. just take my car from workshop today ..

Problem :
when i start my car.. it sounds like a lorry an the car start shaking ... like wanna 'roboh'.. the sounds from below so scary .. but the engine is ok .. not shake at all.. when press the pedal more... the sound goes loud.. is it because of the ekzos system or what? wiring also they cannot done well...so sedih la send to this workshop for conversion..fell like regret... any advice for me? i'm newbie ... so all sifus please 'tunjuk ajar sama saya' .. thank you..
spend about 2k for the installation cost... maybe the cost will increase later... huuu

AUT15

Known Member
May 27, 2005
CyberJaya
sending back to this w/shop & tiuuuuu kaw-kaw...by the way did you really know to
this mech???

CiVIkX

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Pandan Indah,KL
Visit site
TiBuN said:
When you check the halfcut that time the sound is it similar? Does the engine shake inside the chassis before conversion ?
Maybe mounting also can happen.
When they connect the halfcut extractor to your existing pipe, got holes or not? After 1 week of driving, jack your car up and fine for black spot along the connection.

What u mean by wiring cannot do well ?
No seat-belt ON ? No door open ON ?
When buying the halfcut i ask the tokey to start the engine and all is okay, no shaking at all when they press the pedal till 5k rpm, after convert in to my car also if press the pedal not
shake, but the timing/ idle below 900 rpm like the engine wanna die n start shaking..

wiring like emergency signal, auto side mirror, door open, seat belt, fog ligt, radio, abs system, meter panel, alarm & etc ... cannot use animore.. they said must send to accessories ..

CiVIkX

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Pandan Indah,KL
Visit site
huakenny said:
i guess is ur extractor or piping bocor....

wiring problem sure got coz u r putting eg9 into ej6..so muz send to electrical shop n ask them check a....
i think so coz my ekzos sounds horible..

CiVIkX

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Pandan Indah,KL
Visit site
AUT15 said:
sending back to this w/shop & tiuuuuu kaw-kaw...by the way did you really know to
this mech???
ya lor.. when sending they will charge me another more.. that cannot this cannot... i don't know the mech .. 'baru kenal' ... i'm staying in kl and convert my car in puchong..
far away .. my place got 'redsun motorsport' but no money la to send my car there.. :D..
got 1 more ' optima auto works'.. good workmanship.. but dunno la why i don't convert my car there... maybe coz i saw 1 black nsx in their garage.. that's why scared already :D

albukh

Known Member
Sep 14, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
CiVIkX said:
ya lor.. when sending they will charge me another more.. that cannot this cannot... i don't know the mech .. 'baru kenal' ... i'm staying in kl and convert my car in puchong..
far away .. my place got 'redsun motorsport' but no money la to send my car there.. :D..
got 1 more ' optima auto works'.. good workmanship.. but dunno la why i don't convert my car there... maybe coz i saw 1 black nsx in their garage.. that's why scared already :D
i assume u sitting in pandah indah area...right???....y don't u go to that area workshops??? i got 1 workshop for me the workmanships is value for money...it's worth sending there....bfor doing anything they will consult u what to/notto change...if u fimiliar wif pandah commercial park...preferbly advise u to go there...new shoplots....find shop named "VT"....hopes that helps....cheers;)

JUZ my 10cent:D

n3sta_n_roses

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
very sad la..me too..hurm..we go n tiu kaw2 ar the mech..how?dare?hehehe...bro,i got one mech 4 u for this wiring problem..there's one,people call him 'panjang'..he expert in wiring EK n EG..hope that helps..juz my sepose..hehehe :biggrin: contact me if u got any k...chaloo...

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
if u're having problems with VTEC engines... just go to BARD's garage at Pandan Indah Industrial there (not among REDSUN MOTORSPORTS row there)... it's at the other block, have to go straight still and take the right junction from the mainroad front of Redsun (the small road to Ampang Campuran) and the garage is on your leftside.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have heard alot of comment on the usefulness (or "uselessness") of the device on a N/A car. But i personally felt some improvement on acceleration when fitted one on my car.

i do have something to share buy would like to make a collection of comments and review. Technical explaination and experience are mostly welcomed

What you guys think? ;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience