Help me identify this rim

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hammett

Nov 17, 2003
Friend gave this to me. Problem is, there's only 3 of it. The other is cracked, due to accident.

Where can i find and buy the remaining one? To your opinion, will those chop shop guys be willing to sell just one, thats if im lucky enough to find it.

JDM_Car

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Nice rim, very sad one is already cracked......maybe try to deal with distributer....they are willing top help but the price you wouldn't expect lo.....surely bit expensive..... :lol:

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
try taking a larger picture.. :)
The words in the middle and the ring around the hub should help..

hammett

Nov 17, 2003
thanks for the input ppl!

here's a little bit more on the rims, its 16 inches and weighs a ton. Hehe... on the centre cap (or whatever you call it) ,OZ is printed, but i doubt its real OZ, so heavy la. And it has words like F1 or Championship printed around the diameter. But nothing a little spraying couldnt cover.

Let me know if you come across it k? I'm looking for it to myself, but no luck so far.

qencing

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
no need t find 1... not no need but the shop also wont sell 1 piece only if they have a set...
send for repair only... sure can cowtim..
my friends rim koyak like paper but still can do back like normal...
b4 ask the tayar shop ther say trow but go to repair rim shop he said "boleh boleh"
koyak more then 6 inches kena rm150...

boonyloh

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
didn't mean to hijack your thread by does anyone know what rim is this ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need some advise on these 2 gbox.... what are the pro or con of these 2 gbox....i'm thinking of changing my gbox to mivec gbox to get the lsd feeling huhu....is the gear ratio same? gti 3 gear suxx when change from 2nd to 3rd ....if the ratio same then i will consider pz lsd

p.s tried searching through this web but cant find the exact answer
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience