Please help to identify device

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Skyee

May 27, 2007
Hi Sifu,

Can any 1 identify the socket is connect to what device(It locate beside the aircon blower. Previously my mechanic convert my BT 6 speed did mess up the air-con system. Now need 1 by 1 fix back.

Attachments

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
most probably a/c temperature sensor on the coil inside that box :adore:

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
1st of all check either it got api (power) or not. if got, better wrap it properly first. i also not sure what socket it is. but for me it also dont look like original socket.

tks

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
USJ
Visit site
had this go to a sensor that sat on top of an AE92 dashboard in my KE70 last time. No clue what it did. Couldn't even find it in my wiring diagrams! But I did open it up to have a look, it looks like a light sensor, however...exposing it to light / dark / unplugging it didn't do anything to the operation of the car so... :confused:

Skyee

May 27, 2007
Mind sharing the a/c system diagram, did find it but too many version and modal don't know which is which. Thanks in advance.

Skyee

May 27, 2007
mi2kimi,

The picture you show is 2 cables or 3 cables? Where it connect to. Actually i troubleshooting the BT 6 speeds A/C. Previously it don't connect to heater, my A/C is condensate on the grille inside the car when long distant travel. After i connect the heater back from the engine block it only have heating no cooling although the compressor is running. So still looking for the device to control the heating coil. Any sifu have advice on this ?

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
I think its 3 wire. not sure where it connect to. But mine is ae101 silvertop

Skyee

May 27, 2007
:D just asking did all sifu install the heater pipe to the aircon system ? Previously didn't install sweating in the aircon grille now install only have heating without cooling. Any idea where to check ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s certainly not many by-products that leak out of your car can be safely consumed. But Ford’s engineer, Doug Martin beg to differ. He has developed a system that captures air-cond condensation liquid, then enables you to drink the water from a built-in tap. Innovative.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mxmjdx_Rg_c" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

It is not uncommon to see dripping water as the cold air-conditioning pipes condense...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience