Help a newbie build civic into a rare and one of a kind.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Jun 21, 2011
Connecticut
Ok people check it. im from the us. Connecticut, united states. Im crazy about my civic eg. But everybody out here in ct does things the same. So i started searching and found this site. I want some help from the people here that think they can help me build my civic by giving me suggestions and telling me where i can get things!! I want help from the best to make my civic one of a kind out here in connecticut!! :

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
it would actually be better for u to source for parts in ur country... not many dealers here are willing to do international shipping as its too expensive. plus in the US uve got a bunch more things than we do over here.... some enthusiasts here even order the parts from US.

but u also gotta figure out wat u want with ur car.. a theme, race, show, etc etc etc.

without a target in mind.. its gonna be pretty hard to start modding

Isaiah-united states

Jun 21, 2011
Connecticut
Yea. True. It just seems like their more out their. I want a b16 swap. The best swaps come from out their and they have low miles. Any idea or sites that i can get them cheap!! tigerjapanesse has a lot of cheap stuff but its still alot for a full swap.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
well...since ur in US and u wanna be unique...

u should check out the H22A with H2B kit. almost unheard of here... and not that common in US as far as i know...

why bother with the B16 swap that everyone else is doing? cheapest "performance" VTEC yeah... but...still common

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

We now return to you with a brand spanking new white Honda Civic ......(this was done last year in 2013). Only now I manage to back date the posting.

The owner of this car is the brother of the owner of the white VW Golf. He became very interested and excited after seeing his sister's VW Golf and decided to have the car corrected and coated.

Going thru the sister, an appointment was made and so..... the car was delivered to me in the early morning as I requested. Start...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience