Hello...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Spunk

May 20, 2005
Malaysia
Hello people. I'm new at these forums. Anyway, anyhow.. Just thought of dropping a little greeting all you people out there. I'm a car lover. Though my knowledge about cars isn't a whole lot, but I'm still able to know a lil bit of here and there when it comes to cars. I love drifting too. More like watch drifting. I'm a total newbie at this. I would really appreciate if there is anyone out there who wouldn't mind giving me tutorials concerning drifts. Obviously.. I'm a natural Initial D fan. Hoping for someone to give advice and "lessons".

Cheers,
Spunk

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Hi Spunk,

Tuitorials ?Theory or practical? If its practical , check out Drift.com for their drift courses for beginners and also advance drifters.

As for theories, just ask away :) I'm sure a lot of forumers here are able to help you with that.

Spunk

May 20, 2005
Malaysia
Well, I'm glad that someone replied. hahahaha.. was half expecting to get no response. Anyway, anyhow.. tried accessing drift.com but cannot. :confused: is there any other place i can seek information? other than that, I can't really ask question looking at the fact that I don't know anything at all. It would be good if anyone could start from scratch to help me. But I'm gonna be honest ere... I have tried it before.. then again, it wasn't much of a success. Fear of losing control and also doubts in what I'm doing, isn't really an encouraging factor to boost me. I drive a automatic Iswara. Nothing much.... and it shouldn't be the right car to even drift on I would say.

Cheers,
Ian

moonbiker

Old man with an old car.
Jan 2, 2004
Cheras, Selango
www.facebook.com
hulooo!

Well, I'm glad that someone replied. hahahaha.. was half expecting to get no response. Anyway, anyhow.. tried accessing drift.com but cannot.
is there any other place i can seek information?

AFAIK, there have been times when i faced the same prob. just had to ask the browser to try again...most times that gets me in...worst case scenario...had to retype the www.drift.com.my in the url window. It is among the better places to get such info, so don't give up on it so soon. "If at first you don't succeed...then , whack it kaw-kaw!" sure can masuk one!

other than that, I can't really ask question looking at the fact that I don't know anything at all. It would be good if anyone could start from scratch to help me.

Do some homework...keep using the word "drift" in google, sure to learn lots!

But I'm gonna be honest ere... I have tried it before.. then again, it wasn't much of a success. Fear of losing control and also doubts in what I'm doing, isn't really an encouraging factor to boost me. I drive a automatic Iswara. Nothing much.... and it shouldn't be the right car to even drift on I would say.

Nonsense...as the sifu's say, any car can drift - different technique oni...also must have good set-up, (e-brake, suspensions, tires etc.) - better prep your car of its still stock (stock cars may not handle as well as a good set-up). Question is...how far do you wanna go?

Spunk

May 20, 2005
Malaysia
hmm... alrighty then. I'll do the homework as said. And to answer your question, yes.. my car is still a stock. But is it even proper for a car like mine to drift? Sounds pretty absurd to me. Even IF I made these modifications as you've described, does it really make the car capable of such handling? Till the end, it is still an auto.

Could anyone list out the basic necessities to a car's modification from stock?

Cheers,
Spunk

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey spunk...maybe if u were to change your extractors...u may gain an increase in horsepower...and if u wanna drift with your iswara...make sure handbrake kaw kaw ler!...hehe...have fun mate!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my questions:

1.) how much is 195/50/15 for Advan Neova? New price plus installation, balancing and alignment.

2.) comments about Falken Ziex?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience