Hello all

peteshawn

Known Member
Nov 5, 2012
Aston UK
Hello,I'm Pete.I'm new to the forum. I know that forums are a good place to meet and interact with all cars guru here.
I've many question to ask as i know nothing about cars beside google for answer.
:adore:thanks:driver:

peteshawn

Known Member
Nov 5, 2012
Aston UK
anyone kawan kawan buddy buddy can recomment tempat mana BEST place shopping car accessories kat KL or PJ??

tq

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Hello,I'm Pete.I'm new to the forum. I know that forums are a good place to meet and interact with all cars guru here.
I've many question to ask as i know nothing about cars beside google for answer.
:adore:thanks:driver:
Welcome here. And ask as many questions as you like.

Hello Everybody!
I am also new here, I just found this forum and found it quite interesting and informative. I hope I will stay here for a while.
Hi are you a girl, Vickie?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i had few malaysian frens here... more or less influence by them:driver:
So you plan to visit Malaysia?
There are a lot of accessories shops here, depending on what you want.
Cheap stuffs can get from Brother's....They have a Supermarket type HQ....

peteshawn

Known Member
Nov 5, 2012
Aston UK
Just having thought of the shipping thingy if i plan to bought something later (large/heavy item):bawling: lol
at least i can get few info of places selling accesories. :adore: u can PM me few address of recommended accessories shop :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there bad effect for making short exhaust system?. Means, the exhaust system are:

4-2-1 extractor --> "nenas" -> bullet straight flow --> straight flow muffler ( length: from engine till under back seat)

Need advise for this exhaust system...:adore::adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience