have u invest on Equity or unit trust? mind to share it out

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there,
mind to share it out about ur experince on ur pervious or current investment :wavey:? how do u feel the sales person serve u ? or u can share what u want on investment or ur plan to buy investment product.:itsme:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I invest some 6 digits rm on foreign thing and burnt until road also cannot see. Few years gone till now still long way to recover. If wanna buy, buy those local gov thing like wawasan or etc. How people serve you is nothing related to how the sht is gonna perform.

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thx bro ther CSL : i feel sorry for what u face before .
did u appoint ur own reminser for you to watch this foreign?last time u purchase a forerign share or currency? or bond or ? i agree with you that your idea, how do u see in local equity ? did u purchase any unit trust before ?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the best is still ASB.........but u have to be bumiputera la...if not go for
ASN...but very hard to get the account......

i invest in equity funds by PB...

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ooic....invest in equity fund by PB , kindly may i know which type of equity fund ? local or oversea or else

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
depend on the allocation on fund that u purchase as well type of fund name ? some fund will diversifty to some sector in malaysia ....i think u need to ask ur agent where is ur fund allocated as well the portion of allocation

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There was this thread I saw last month on a Workshop in Batu Caves. It did engine conversions. It had pics or links to pics of all the work/job done. I was very impressed with the workmanship.

Can anyone remember what's the name of the shop? or where in Batu Caves it was? Or point me to the direction of the thread?

I tried the SEARCH ENGINE and checked ALL the threads with "Workshop" and "Conversion" but to no avail. Nothing.

Thanks guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience