Gurl Lost

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
how old is she...where she lost at?any statement?

anyway..no reference of studio traffic allowed in zth in avatar lar

satria_95

Gee, why did people photoshop a photo like that? Anyway, was a police report made? I think after 24 hours, a report can be made.

satria_95

Seraph,
It could be possible that she ran away with her bf. I mean, there's a possibility there since running away with the bf/gf is not an uncommon case. I think she running away with her bf would be a lot better than other things, based on the assumption that her bf love and treats her well, and her family is against their relationship but they love each other so much. Of course, if she did really do that, I hope that she'd come to her senses and just go back home and talk it over with her family about it. If other "not so good" things had caused her disappearance, then I pray that God will keep her safe and sound.

na_power

Dec 13, 2004
yeah... maybe she got problem with her family.. btw, stayin with her bf is safe... but other things?? hurm.. may God protect her...

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
how tall is she? roughly? i'll keep an eye on similar gals on da street, just in case she ran to kuching sarawak. maybe a name/nick that she will respond to might be useful too (shout out her name and if she turn around/run away then its her)

zephyr3d

Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
where are the details?

name? height... etc.

contact to call if found her?

what la... u expect ppl to tangkap her, then come home, go online, sned u a PM, then wait for u to come?

be realistic abit when u post something.

ShadowN

Dec 16, 2005
zephyr3d said:
where are the details?

name? height... etc.

contact to call if found her?

what la... u expect ppl to tangkap her, then come home, go online, sned u a PM, then wait for u to come?

be realistic abit when u post something.

I agreed with u dude.
Atleast u give some usefull discription and ur contact No. :phone: not just the story of her life. I sure every one here will give some help.

Lately there are many cases about loss ppl. My cousin's girlfriend's cousin have been lost for a month liao (not yet found). Hope nothing bad happen to them.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
erm, please wait guys. ill noticed ur suggestions. just the gurl lil sis havent reply me yet regarding the details. will post ASAP if i have. Thanks guys!

NOSkill

If anyone see her, contact me too. I'm her future BF..........Man, I always like this kind of petile. :drool

satria_95

zephyr3d said:
u expect ppl to tangkap her, then come home, go online, sned u a PM, then wait for u to come?
That's what you're supposed to do unless it's some cholestrol bomb. That wan, wanna tangkap also you won't be able to move her. hahahaha So if you see her, just take her home, make her feel seriously comfortable and such, then come to ZTH and PM whoever.... after you've had enough of her.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
to all friends.. meanwhile.. if saw her.. just call nearest police station and make a report on her whereabout... dun bring home.. otherwise u can be accused :p

update.. i still havent got any details on her..

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
K_Takuya said:
to all friends.. meanwhile.. if saw her.. just call nearest police station and make a report on her whereabout... dun bring home.. otherwise u can be accused :p

update.. i still havent got any details on her..
she cukup 18 years old or not?

Leongyew

May 9, 2005
she frm where wan??klg,kl,subang where?u must give us a bit of info abt her...than we will knoe where to find her...if she like to dance,club or something than she will go clubbing with her bf wan....somethin like tat....i think u batter report police....80% run with bf,maybe she just breck up with her bf so she need some time to clam down,holiday,20%....god will bless her...

Remember how Lexus went all Ferrari-esque and announced that the LFA wouldn’t be available for sale in the first two years but would instead be leased to owners on the pretext of preventing speculators from cashing in on the supercar by reselling it immediately and pocketing a handsome profit...