Grounding/Voltage Stabilizer kits.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Just wondering how many of you guys are using this on your hondas. Please state brand and how the kit is installed. (how it's installed is important, because I hate extra length wires that I need to cut and crimp.. also.. I hate having an engine bay with a mess of wires.)

I know how it works... but I don't really see the need. But lately, I think my stock ground cables are corroded or something, since I keep hearing this high pitched whine from the speakers when driving.

Since it obviously means that the stock ground cables are getting old.. I'm thinking about some aftermarket options.

So consider this a survey. :P

If you looking for a grounding & v.stabalizer the are normally 5-6 point depends to your modded need. The brand I can recommend is Pivot Raizin for v.stabalizer. But be careful when u buy that stuff, they come in cetakrompak!!!

i'm using cap ayam grounding wire n i just point it to any point that i like w/o messing my engine bay... haha
wait i'll post the pic later...

yeah.. was thinking along the lines of cap ayam grounding wire.. where I can cut and solder the connectors for a custom length.. let me know where you get the parts.

Option.. you using pivot raizin ah? How about the wire lengths? I saw Sun auto one.. very long wires lah.. (O_o)

Last edited:
pivot raisin only for voltage stabilizer & the wire length is short coz u need to attach them near the batt...for grounding...u can use brands like aerospeed or etc...some can even customized the length of the wires...

if money aint an issue...go for one of the best grounding kit...Ultra...

Wangan Racing have them..pivot & ultra...

shiroi,
your factory earthing should be good. just make sure the cylinder head and starter taps to the body . if you use short stroke coilovers, get them tapped too. earth wires are nice and its not gonna improve anything if your factory earthing has gone bad. improvise rather then spending more. its a bling to have those hks, pivot or whatever.

just my 12 cents.

Top Bottom