grounding on a new car?

thteh86

Subang Jaya, Ma
My friend who's working in an accesories shop in Malacca has told me that grounding is for older cars who is underpowered and needs excessive electricity to gain back some power. New cars which go under grounding is quite useless.

and another thing, does grounding affects the warranty of the car?

et5828

Sep 13, 2004
oh ya...dun do grouding on new car
i did it on my 1 year old kelisa
no effect at all :(

guest18

Jul 4, 2004
old car have more apparent power increase cause of old and maybe detrioted conditon of many wire in the car

blue_hippo

Jun 16, 2004
abt power gaining , am not so sure , but my car now is less vibrating , smoother.

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
no matter new or old car, if u r into ICE, heavy mod ICE, u better hav grounding......
if not into ICE, but into real performance heavy mod, grounding is very important to ur car no matter new or old.....
& if stock new car...not necessary loh......

lawrencelyl

Oct 22, 2004
www.intel.com
my car is new... just half a year old but still need to do grounding... the reason is electrostatic charge...
after do grounding, no more electrostatic charge :)

blade_runner

Banned
Oct 18, 2004
ok... heres the myth guys

old or new... a car does not have enough grounding

grounding the car will have negligible effect on performance but in the long run, major electrical components will benefit and last longer

...or at least supervise your 'imported' staff?!

to u guys out there...please beware of them...watch them work carefully alright! Richard , his son and nephew are alright, but those others...(i'm thinking nepalese?)...can u at least train them better? or do u have that big a budget allocated to cover their fuck-ups?

i was there last saturday...went in to get some adjustments done, left with the work done, but also with a damaged locknut key! why? because some dumbfuck didnt place it...