• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
DarkHelmet said:
Yeah, i heard the story too. Seems the tree was trying to cross the road. Not driver fault.
I heard that the tree was badly injured. The MR2 driver just walked away. Some more can continue to race until the race finished.

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
actually, the driver was trying to help shah alam municipal council... he thought they were going to tumbang the tree so he did it 1st... :lol:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
i think they should get more trees at the shah alam carpark man.....but away from the area where theautocross is held lar......cause damn hot weh standing under the sun, kena sunburn lorr.....race area no trees better, can view the track marr.......butthen spectators area, more trees lerrr....kesian our skins man... :D ekekekkeke

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
gavan said:
i think they should get more trees at the shah alam carpark man.....but away from the area where theautocross is held lar......cause damn hot weh standing under the sun, kena sunburn lorr.....race area no trees better, can view the track marr.......butthen spectators area, more trees lerrr....kesian our skins man... :D ekekekkeke
racers can be tall, dark and handsome mah... or at least... just dark... :lol:

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
hey, crazykid, you joining the event aR?? i dunno wether i can join in anot leh...scared the cash not enough cause got drag event that month also lerrr :(

ahahaha, lolz, tall, dark and handsome aR? no lerr, not all of us are handsome mar(eg:myeslf, im ugly :D) kekekeke :P

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
wat u mean watch??!?

u must :driver:

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
crazykid said:
sponser me tyres ler,i also wanna join but tyres ler...
i have run 1 round of autokhana and 1 round of sso with the same tyres on. still have flower left. unless u really buang ur car, then only need to worry about tyres. otherwise, just use ur normal tyres. good enough.

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
Hi... Does anyone have any updates on the GRA one? I am hoping to make it my first autocross event.. :) Just hope I dont chicken out last minute..

But from what I have read the entry is only for teams?? There are no solo/novice events?? Pardon me if I am wrong but it is a little messy in the yahoo forums.. :p

Thanks.. :)