Gra Autocross Round 1 @ Klcc, Entries Are Open

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
hehehe...julian....once my Video finish..you will saw your car in..hehehe
but sorry all folks...my battery was out ..so only 1st round i can take...
maybe Round 2 will really get full version..hehehe

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
thteh86 said:
faisal, never talk to u but somehow u seem to recognize me yest at syed ariff eh....anyway, u may not know my nickname here...nice to meet u

julian, back in penang d?
Haha I saw your name on the rear glass and deduced you must be the samefella on ZTH

kyspeaks

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
kyspeaks.blogspot.com
I will be posting more videos taken from GRA Autocross on my site these few days time. Upload isn't exactly so fast.. currently got the run of the black elise and MK's mr2 crash videos.

kydrives.net

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Anybody got pics of me car in action? or the links to them... thanks i actually havent seen them lorr.. peace

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I recently bought a set of AR Racing coilovers from rev performance and I installed them on my neo. The workshop however used a very high preload which resulted in a very very very bouncy ride. I've undone the preload (loosen the spring completely) and tighten it to a point where the springs to do move ( up down left right ), and tighten another 4mm. Now the car is much less bouncy than before, but it still bounces quite a lot compared to my friends ride with coilovers . Should I go with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience